Doing the Hotel Maid

I was meeting a SB at a hotel, once my friend left I went to my truck and notice a young chocolate princess coming out of the next room with a lot of laundry, I said hello and asked if she needed help-she declined and told me she and her roommate were maids there and that's why she had so much laundry, the hotel furnished them a room but very receptive to conversing, once I was coming back to my room saw her again gave her my card and requested her to contact me, sure enough she called me 5 minutes later and was inquisitive about visiting me requesting how much $,me thinking that there was an opportunity for some inexpensive pussy and just got finished with a couple hours of pleasure threw out a number which she declined
Didn't work out so well for Kobe Bryant in 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79hRMiSMxFY Originally Posted by LuciaConte
By speaking Spanish? ¿Que chingados?
Someone from my job, unfortunately not me, was smashing one of the ladies from the cleaning crew for a while a few years back....we were one office in a hi-rise and they came in to clean every evening...we typically worked insane hours....apparently all it took was eye contact and 'You wanna fuck?" and that was the start of a months long affair...and yes, they eventually got caught, but by someone who couldn't care less....
Worked so well for Dominique Strauss-Kahn, why not? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Like a true EU/UN member of the elite class, he however, being a man of the people, did it at a hotel that only charged $3,000 a night so that must have been a special maid.

Some animals are more equal than others I guess.
Like a true EU/UN member of the elite class, he however, being a man of the people, did it at a hotel that only charged $3,000 a night so that must have been a special maid.

Some animals are more equal than others I guess. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Actually, the Sofitel in NYC has a few rooms for $3,000/night, but most rates are avit a tenth if that. Nice hotel if that’s the part of town you need to be in. The NYC Harvard Club is about three doors down.
I did one time years ago in Tyler. As I was leaving she was in the hall by her cart doing another room. I left a note and some cash in my room asking if she wanted to come back after 5 when I got back. About 8 there was a knock at the door. It was horrible sex because she never really relaxed. She obviously needed the money but was feeling bad about seeing a stranger. And she wanted to stop right as I was about to come saying "I shouldn't be doing this". She got up and left. She was going to leave the money but I made sure she took it. I wish my encounter was a Dear Penthouse with a happy ending. But that is my American experience. Now in Russia, it is a whole different story. Foreign maids are a whole different breed. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
Let's talk more about this russian situation!!!
Damn, this thread is almost TWO years old.