Perfect Body vs. Erotic Mind

Maybe I'm wrong here...but if only body vs mind when it comes to the hobby. Body...I want to be physically turned on with a provider...we don't have to always have a stimulating conversation.
There used to be a gal who advertised on Eros (or somewhere) who claimed to have a PhD in astrophysics. And she had a truly gorgeous physiognomy. And her rate was $25,000 per hour, four hour minimum. So I think that answers your first question.

Your second question is a fair one, but it reflects (perhaps) an inability to understand the wider range of male sexual impulses. The short answer to you personally is this: "You're the consumer and should never pay for a woman who doesn't have a body type that appeals to you." Be aware that both the range of female attributes and male interests reaches well outside the limited range of vision of those who pay to "do girls."

Lastly, pay attention to the original question. The OP wasn't asking about great body v. just-any-kind-of-great-mind, right? There are great analytical and scientific minds, minds that excel in religion and metaphysics, or music or art. Did you think that was what he was talking about? Why would anyone be asking that on a whore board? Originally Posted by jfred
LOL Those were opinions in the form of rhetorical questions... responses were not solicited, except by the OP
When you get my age you definitely have an appreciation for both!!
Simple Battle....whether man or woman...which gets you more excited?

Let's presume you've had ample time to ogle his/her physique as well as the opportunity to experience how he/she thinks. Neither has both qualities..so if their body is smokin' the mind is only average AND if they're wickedly clever the physique is just average.

Which one gets your libido ready for more? Originally Posted by txcwby6
Stimulation of the female mind, always gets the bald kitty in a more moisturized situation. We all love that situation!

Or stimulate the clit like a good clit commander!
Perfect Body vs. Erotic Mind

Let's presume you've had ample time to ogle his/her physique as well as the opportunity to experience how he/she thinks. Neither has both qualities..so if their body is smokin' the mind is only average AND if they're wickedly clever the physique is just average.

Erotic Mind hands down!!

if she doesnt have much of an erotic mind, i would think that the session would either be a) one that's pretty rote/mechanical or b) one where she wont be much involved and just waiting for the next one to show up.

in my mind, it takes a sharp cookie to know how to engage a man in intimate activities.

i have experienced dull encounters w/ average, hot, and HOT women.
i have experienced dull encounters w/ average, smart, and SMART women.

but i have experienced better & more deliteful encounters w/ women who are smart than w/ women who have no clue about themselves and men, much less the world.
and since they are smart women, they took care of their looks and body knowing that affects men as well.

so, erotic mind for me!!
Ah, yea, thats right. NOT!!!!!
I have neither! My body is average with bad tan lines, and I only have tennis on my mind. Originally Posted by samantha thom
If all I want is a hole to put it in, then there are plenty of great bodies I can rent . There are times when that is all I want too.

What some guys, like LickHer, never seem to get is for many, especialy older guys, sometimes the desired experience is deeper and has many layers. Some guys are only able to understand and comprehend what THEY want. The idea that there could be more to it than a notch on the bedpost seems beyond them. And, they tend to look down on or attack guys who don't share their view point.

But, thats OK. There are as many reasons and needs to be in the hobby as there are people in it. You get what you want and I will look for what makes my experience the best possible.

Back to the orgianl OP question. An average body with a deep, killer mind will get me back as much as I can. I will loose interest quickly when the reverse is true.

And, the average girls seem to work harder at getting a guy interested then the really hot ones. That often makes them more involved in the interaction.
I want the perfect young body with excellent GFE skills and I'm happy.
Ah, yea, thats right. NOT!!!!!

If all I want is a hole to put it in, then there are plenty of great bodies I can rent . There are times when that is all I want too.

What some guys, like LickHer, never seem to get is for many, especialy older guys, sometimes the desired experience is deeper and has many layers. Some guys are only able to understand and comprehend what THEY want. The idea that there could be more to it than a notch on the bedpost seems beyond them. And, they tend to look down on or attack guys who don't share their view point.

But, thats OK. There are as many reasons and needs to be in the hobby as there are people in it. You get what you want and I will look for what makes my experience the best possible.

Back to the orgianl OP question. An average body with a deep, killer mind will get me back as much as I can. I will loose interest quickly when the reverse is true.

And, the average girls seem to work harder at getting a guy interested then the really hot ones. That often makes them more involved in the interaction. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Listen ASSHOLE! I "get" what COUNTS for ME and that's all that matters when I'm giving an OPINION. You are entitled to YOUR opinions, but not to ridicule other hobbyists OPINIONS you don't happen to agree with. Please keep your personal comments about other hobbyists out of these discussions. I have no clue what you have against me, but all you do is embarrass yourself with foolish comment like this. Lucky for you I refuse to stoop to your level and start "critiquing" your persona opinions. Keep up this activity and I will report you for stalking my posts.

(#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.- Thank you.)
Both, killer mind and body

I know 2 so far and looking for more.
A great provider should have BOTH!!!
The mind is the most sensual, erotic organ of the human experience.
They say my mind is mush.
Don't worry dear-- there's something to be said about the charm of your 1.5 inches of dangling death Originally Posted by GracePreston

Its 1.3"of dangling death. I refuse to embellish my pecker, even those of us who are tainted have standards.
  • jfred
  • 05-09-2013, 06:57 AM
LOL Those were opinions in the form of rhetorical questions... responses were not solicited, except by the OP Originally Posted by LickHer
And you got opinions back in the form of rhetorical answers, so we're still cool.

But that's a lame response, LickHer. You can't plop your little opinion out in an open forum then exclude respondents. You know that.

Admittedly, OldButWhatever gets, well, old, with his condescending bullshit. He should post less often and say less when he does, no doubt. Thank you for not abusing me as you did him.

Nevertheless I think your anger reflects frustration at the inner suspicion that, you've missed something -- that sex might be better for others than for you, even though you pay real money to smoking-bodied girls so you can do them.

Don't give up! And if you want the name and number of woman who will alter your life with her mind...

That's like Sophies' choice (the movie)....