Fat hookers....

What a great fucking thread.

There is nothing really cool about banging a fat chick. Originally Posted by CIP
What do fat chicks and mopeds have in common?

Both fun to ride on, until any of your friends see you.......

elg......
When did name calling become a violation here? Its an Adult hooker board... I guess hookers, male lasebians, etc are a no go now? Pussies.

I guess eccie just doesn't want members to post unless they have a mangina...
When did name calling become a violation here? Its an Adult hooker board... I guess hookers, male lasebians, etc are a no go now? Pussies.

I guess eccie just doesn't want members to post unless they have a mangina... Originally Posted by ElleW
says (sm)elly ...funnel who wonts ...tolerate any dissent on her desperate ...cuck site
Hypoticockrisy
Plasi my love this just more whining from you because you were banned.
Hyprocrisy squared
Plasi my love this just more whining from you because you were banned. Originally Posted by ElleW
fer name ...callin on a board full ...a pussies?

...donts worry (sm)elle cause ya ...gots fat ...paulie an commie mummy ta keeps ya warms
Its just butt hurt. Next its a shame you don't see it, I thought you were smarter than it but, carry on.

Back on topic, Im not a fat hooker and I have the cutest perky pigeon tits with a glorious booty. Specially glorious for its age. its so fine, its looks 25.

I see bigfoot.
says (sm)elly ...funnel who wonts ...tolerate any dissent on her desperate ...cuck site Originally Posted by Plastic Man
You mean nivana?
Its just butt hurt. Next its a shame you don't see it, I thought you were smarter than it but, carry on.

Back on topic, Im not a fat hooker and I have the cutest perky pigeon tits with a glorious booty. Specially glorious for its age. its so fine, its looks 25.

I see bigfoot. Originally Posted by ElleW

j/k ;-)
j/k ;-) Originally Posted by Strapped
plastic man ...sees commie mummy ...jr

sad ta see ...agin vagina rentals dreamin ...bouts bein young again an ...desirable

Yes, I most likely will carry on. No idea what you are cryptically suggesting is something relevant that I do not see.

I get pointed here and there for name calling, sometimes I do it inadvertently in that I don't imagine my words being interpreted as over the threshold, other times I know very well what I am doing and do it anyway.

You are skinny which is better than being fat. Your tits are ridiculous. Glorious "for it's age" is a self-nullifying qualifier.

This board is fun, much better than yours is. Sorry.
Bullshit, fatso.

There's a real world out there, try living in it. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Why so hateful? You're not dishing out the cash for the fatties. So, it's really not any of your concern. Fat hookers, skinny hookers and all those in between. Doesn't matter what you call us we're still going to get paid. Deal with it. It's not for you to understand or like! I Can't help but visualize you sitting in front of your computer or phone. Crafting over 2,200 post. Seeing it takes about 5-8 minutes to post on average (could be conservative). You spent about 400 hours posting. That's nearly 4 months of a full-time job (40 hour a week job) writing post that you are not being compensated for, or improving to any sort of skill set. My suggestion to you is to get away from this dark, dark rabbit hole you have jumped down. Start using your focus on something useful that brings you happiness and fulfillment. AND be sure to stop by sometime. This fattie would be happy to show you a great time!
Why so hateful? You're not dishing out the cash for the fatties. So, it's really not any of your concern. Fat hookers, skinny hookers and all those in between. Doesn't matter what you call us we're still going to get paid. Deal with it. It's not for you to understand or like! I Can't help but visualize you sitting in front of your computer or phone. Crafting over 2,200 post. Seeing it takes about 5-8 minutes to post on average (could be conservative). You spent about 400 hours posting. That's nearly 4 months of a full-time job (40 hour a week job) writing post that you are not being compensated for, or improving to any sort of skill set. My suggestion to you is to get away from this dark, dark rabbit hole you have jumped down. Originally Posted by EvelynBlack
it tooks ya 8 ...minutes ta writes that?