Once again, the board is flooded with Whirlagay CAPITALIZED spam...

The guy is an idiot. Continues to make absolutely no sense with any of his posts. Then he degenerates into his ridiculous name-calling when he gets buried. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Not just any idiot. He's IBIdiot!
nyRINOer, Your vote ...your Oboytoy... We will never forget. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Who are you kidding? You have to wear to a name tag at work so YOU can remember it, not your customers.
The guy is an idiot. Continues to make absolutely no sense with any of his posts. Then he degenerates into his ridiculous name-calling when he gets buried. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Once again you are making a fool of yourself, Speedy.

Look-up the definition of "degenerate", Speedy. Used as a verb it means "to decline", Speedy. So you're a fucking idiot when you ignorantly claim a thread "degenerates" into "name calling" when the likes of YOU and the OP of this fucking ignorant thread open by calling names, Speedy. Further, by logical extension of your ignorant POV, Speedy, you and the OP of this ignorant thread had already conceded the arguments before you started them, jackass!

BTW, Speedy, in the other thread you were told to put up or STFU, and you STFU because you couldn't back-up what you were saying with facts. So why did you come here to whine and give Ekim the Inbred Chimp a reach-around, Speedy?

You do realize, don't you Speedy, that by giving Ekim the Inbred Chimp a reach-around, you forego any and all legitimacy to your argument for civil and intellectual discourse in this forum? Ekim the Inbred Chimp is THE single most ignorant poster and one of the most foul-mouthed posters in this forum, Speedy. See what a fool you've made of yourself, Speedy?

In Bred Hankering has a 10 year old transsexual write a reply to each of us, then he parrots it over and over till he hopes to bore us to not replying then he marks up a win. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why is it you forever find yourself sidetracked into pedophilia, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

But EVERYBODY condescends to you, Cock Whisperer. It's so easy.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Only a pretentious Yankee jackass exiled in Dixie would imagine that "condescension" is a positive character attribute, you pretentious Yankee jackass exiled in Dixie. But it does fall right in line with your other character flaws, you pretentious Yankee jackass exiled in Dixie.

If I leave, the IQ level in Texas drops ... And so do tax revenues ... Originally Posted by ExNYer

I B Idiot! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yes you are, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055329259]Once again you are making a fool of yourself, Speedy.

Look-up the definition of "degenerate", Speedy. Used as a verb it means "to decline", Speedy. So you're a fucking idiot when you ignorantly claim a thread "degenerates" into "name calling" when the likes of YOU and the OP of this fucking ignorant thread open by calling names, Speedy. Further, by logical extension of your ignorant POV, Speedy, you and the OP of this ignorant thread had already conceded the arguments before you started them, jackass!

BTW, Speedy, in the other thread you were told to put up or STFU, and you STFU because you couldn't back-up what you were saying with facts. So why did you come here to whine and give Ekim the Inbred Chimp a reach-around, Speedy?

You do realize, don't you Speedy, that by giving Ekim the Inbred Chimp a reach-around, you forego any and all legitimacy to your argument for civil and intellectual discourse in this forum? Ekim the Inbred Chimp is THE single most ignorant poster and one of the most foul-mouthed posters in this forum, Speedy. See what a fool you've made of yourself, Speedy?

Why is it you forever find yourself sidetracked into pedophilia, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Only a fucking pervert would have thought of that dick breath. Thanks for verifying your thoughts.

Keep spinning your wheel hamster.
Look-up the definition of "degenerate", Speedy. Used as a verb it means "to decline" Originally Posted by I B Hankering

IB, are you really pointing out a whether something is a verb or an adjective ...and if it's used correctly?

Do you think anyone gives a fuck?
Are you accusing Iva of a (forbidden topic) ? IBIdiot?

Sure sounds like it.

Now explain yourself.
IB, are you really pointing out a whether something is a verb or an adjective ...and if it's used correctly?

Do you think anyone gives a fuck? Originally Posted by JCM800
There was never any question about whether Speedy used the word as a verb or an adjective, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, because Speedy DID use the word as a verb, and he did so correctly. What is at question, and what you so ignorantly failed to comprehend, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, is whether or not Speedy understands that "degenerate", used as a verb, means "to decline".

Speedy -- like your ignorant self, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout -- obviously lacks the mental faculties necessary to understand that a thread that opens with "name calling" CANNOT "degenerate" or "decline" into "name calling" -- because it started there, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout!

Keep spinning your wheel hamster. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You didn't answer the question, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "Why is it you forever find yourself sidetracked into the subject of pedophilia, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?"

Are you accusing Iva of a (forbidden topic) ? IBIdiot?

Sure sounds like it.

Now explain yourself. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your very stupid ass needs to seek an explanation from Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:
a 10 year old transsexual Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Furthermore, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, it's quite noticeable how you were correctly and conveniently able to associate "Ekim the Inbred Chimp" as being "Iva" when it suits your purpose.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055330244]There was never any question about whether Speedy used the word as a verb or an adjective, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, because Speedy DID use the word as a verb, and he did so correctly. What is at question, and what you so ignorantly failed to comprehend, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, is whether or not Speedy understands that "degenerate", used as a verb, means "to decline".

Speedy -- like your ignorant self, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout -- obviously lacks the mental faculties necessary to understand that a thread that opens with "name calling" CANNOT "degenerate" or "decline" into "name calling" -- because it started there, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout!

You didn't answer the question, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "Why is it you forever find yourself sidetracked into the subject of pedophilia, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?"

No answer needed dick breath, as you were the one with perverted thoughts. Is fucking hilarious that you expect anyone to answer a question when you never do. Remember the one about you sucking liberal dicks? No answer from you on that one cocksucker.
There was never any question about whether Speedy used the word as a verb or an adjective, because Speedy DID use the word as a verb, and he did so correctly. What is at question, and what you so ignorantly failed to comprehend, is whether or not Speedy understands that "degenerate" used as a verb, means "to decline".
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

If he's referring to the "decline" in your comprehension ability ...then I would say that it was definitely used correctly.

Wouldn't you agree?
In Bred Hankering has a 10 year old transsexual write a reply to each of us, then he parrots it over and over till he hopes to bore us to not replying then he marks up a win. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
ur'a bitchboy ... You are the one who brought your perversion into the conversation.
ur'a bitchboy ... You are the one who brought your perversion into the conversation. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

You are too stupid to understand the comment infotub.
No answer needed dick breath, as you were the one with perverted thoughts. Is fucking hilarious that you expect anyone to answer a question when you never do. Remember the one about you sucking liberal dicks? No answer from you on that one cocksucker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it's YOUR post at #26 showing YOUR predilection for forbidden subjects that is unquestionably perverse, wrong and forbidden.

If he's referring to the "decline" in your comprehension ability ...then I would say that it was definitely used correctly.

Wouldn't you agree? Originally Posted by JCM800
No, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, you've ignorantly misconstrued what Speedy asserted.

Speedy was quite clear when he posted "degenerates into name-calling" which again could not have happened considering the thread started with "name-calling".

"Name-calling" was the tone set by the ignorant OP in the ignorant OP; hence, no "degeneration" was possible, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

You are too stupid to understand the comment infotub. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, after you were called down for doing this at least one time before, you're too damn stupid to understand that such topics are forbidden, per:

There would be no need to change any rules. That one is ironclad in place right now. If anyone is interested in testing that, please let me know. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
No, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, you've ignorantly misconstrued what Speedy asserted.

Speedy was quite clear when he posted "degenerates into name-calling" which again could not have happened considering the thread started with "name-calling".

"Name-calling" was the tone set by the ignorant OP in the ignorant OP; hence, no "degeneration" was possible, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Nice try IB ...but wrong again.

Threads usually degenerate into name-calling once you've arrived.

The reference about you ...was used correctly.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055331137]Actually, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it's YOUR post at #26 showing YOUR predilection for forbidden subjects that is unquestionably perverse, wrong and forbidden.

All my comment had to do with was to point out the age level of your comments. You have the brain power of a mentally retarded 10 year old...fuck off and keep spinning your wheel cocksucker. Only in your warped twisted mind have you made something else about it pervert.