Why say.....I LOVE YOU???

I tend to agree that when one spends a lot of time with a particular provider there does develop a "relationship" of sorts in which she does love "being" with me and I love "being" with her. We connect because of mutual likes and dislikes and the fun time we have together. The provider I see now, for over a year, tells me she loves me, but I know she means she loves our time together both BCD and otherwise. We both know the real meaning behind it.
"I love to fuck you" and "I love you" are worlds apart. The latter can be very dangerous if the person on the receiving end interprets it differently from the way it was intended. Originally Posted by TinMan
Or if it's interpreted as intended, but the intent isn't genuine.
I love all you mug's !!!
.... I have seen providers in the past and after a few sessions they refused money from me..... Originally Posted by Roman Polanski
Ummm, really? Ok.

a few months of seeing this girl multiple x's a week and her telling me that she loved me I asked her why she still charges me for service? I had a chat with her friend who speaks a little better (danger, Will Robinson!) and she explained in a very nice way that the money right now was more important. Originally Posted by Roman Polanski
Respectfully, I think you need to reset your expectations. I know it happens when the conditions are right, but this hobby is not a good place for most to seek a girlfriend or a FWB. This is a hobby, and it's fantastic, but there are boundaries. When you lose sight of the boundaries, it quickly gets fucked up, based on my observations here.

L4L
Of course she loves you, Roman. Think about it. You show up on time, you look nice, you're well groomed, you smell good, you're respectful, you pay upfront and you leave a nice tip. What's not to love? I'd love you too, but you're not my type.
Try eharmony because your clearly on the wrong site.
Those 3 words creep me out .......
Those 3 words creep me out ....... Originally Posted by berkleigh
Berkleigh,

I LOVE YOU!!!

netman
Or if it's interpreted as intended, but the intent isn't genuine. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I know what you mean. I've been on the receiving end of that myself, several years ago. Fortunately, I was able to see the train coming and made sure I was off the tracks.
No thanks Berkleigh, I am NOT attracted to BBW's
Bottom line.... Nobody likes being used or lied to. It will be a cold day in hell before I ever believe the words of a woman again. Sorry to vent here. Mods, please lock this thread. I provided enough entertainment. Thanks
I think it's done. I can't see it going anywhere but downhill from here.

Torito