Outdoor fun in the country???

My best out door was driving down the road with a gf and said pull off here. It was some dirt driveway. Went along a field. We stop and got into the bed of the truck and hung out for a while. Once the sun started going down so did she. The ine thing that sucked was the truck was too high for her to be bent over the tail get to get her from behind. It was great except for not having padding for our knees. The metal bed of the truck is t comfortable.
Yeah there are pros and cons, about 5 years ago I had one of my ATF providers, who loved the outdoor thing. We used to go to Hamlin during the week and find a piece of grass that was even slightly obscured we'd throw down a thick sleeping bag and spend a few hours sunbathing our nether regions ,,,, I love that pubic sex!!!
Zoar Valley about 10 years ago. Had a girlfriend/mistress at the time. We went hiking and made our way to the nudest area. Sunbathed there for awhile. Then we made our way around a bend and found a very large flat rock covered in moss. Very comfortable. We made out like school kids for an hour. We always talked about going back but never made it.
Omg I had an outdoor date on sat night, my date picked me up from a grad party at like 2 in the morning and we went down to the lake.. between me being drunk and us doing it outside I'm sure that's a date he will never ever forget!!! Lol He got my pussy, my ass and my mouth in the woods..I warned him I had been drinking, he was totally chill and we had a great time : )
Ever have a knight arrive by equestrian means? Whew

I think it sounds like a fun time.
it sounds like a great time. wish you were closer to me
It was definitely very fun!
Omg. That little mini horse is so cute!
It was definitely very fun! Originally Posted by maidenfan40
Omg!! Yes it was : )
Next time I will bring a blanket though lol
It was pretty last min and all, but thanks for fucking my drunk ass bc i was so fucking horny and it was so hot!!
Not sure to many guys are down to pick up a drunk horny girl at 2am to fuck in the woods lol
It was definitely very fun! Originally Posted by maidenfan40
Review please!!!
Review please!!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

I will work on that in the next day or two for sure
I think Kayla already did the review.
I think Kayla already did the review. Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Lol.. well kinda lol
But I'm sure he can add alot more to the story. Lol