Cancellations

• Old-T
  • 09-06-2011, 07:41 AM
The guy in question had a suprise happen when his wife decided to go somewhere with him. The girl then chimed in that everybody on her trip had cancelled. Another girl said that she was sent on 4 wild goose chases. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
His side:
--Boss kept him overtime
--Flight delayed (this happened often enough I no longer try to schedule the day I'm ariving)
--Wife/GF/etc said, "I cancelled my night out with the girls and made reservations at our favorite restaurant"

Her side:
--Kids got sick
--Babysitter CXd at last minute (yes, teenage girls are not always reliable)
--Car broke down
Personally I like car one--I offer to pick her up and the offer is often accepted. I get to see her, she gets a date she thought she wouldn't be able to make and is feeling just slightly in my debt!

The reality is life isn't always cooperative, especially where single moms with little kids are involved.
Shit happens on both sides, but to not call to give the heads up either way is disrespectful. For touring providers, it's a roll of the dice.
perhaps that should tell you something. you are physically one of te most beautiful women on this board but while you are welcome to charge the rates you do and to carry the your lucky to touch me and your gonna pay for it attitude is it surprising that if a guy can get 2 hours with a hottie like shayla for the price of 1.5 of you and be with a woman with a better attitude he might make that got called to work call. in another thread about haggling you complained how other girls give it away but here you complain you get the same old call. if you want to be a high priced hottie then thats great what man would't want to say hey i banged a girl like that once but do not be surprised when many a guy jumps on an equally attractive alternative with a better attitude for a lower price. ever head to a gas station and just as your about to pull in you see the station across the street 3 cents/ gallon cheaper. thats the reality. Originally Posted by petiteassman
First off, that's ludicrous. Guys know in advance they can see a thousand other girls for cheaper BEFORE even contacting me, so why bother? I am not forcing anyone to see me. Then men I see are not worried about my price and it's obvious they must find something that keeps them coming back lol. I had zero reviews on Eccie until my so called "attitude" came out...now I have 16, and all from the National forum lol. Food for thought. Not all guys need their ego stroked to feel secure.

I was not talking about the excuses "I" get. I am talking around the board. The number one excuse every provider gets is the work one. I don't get all in a tiffy about it, I simply do not book again with anyone who cancels for any reason. If I have to cancel (2 times in 3 years) you can bet your azz he gets 100 bucks off the next date, and I don't have to do that. Why can't they do the same for me? Luckily, I don't really have to deal with those types of men too often.

Ask the men I see who all say "YES" in my reviews, if I have the attitude you speak of during our date lol. No honey, once you pay me, it's all about you. I simply don't find the need to suck up to the guys to get attention at every turn on a review board...don't have to. Some men need that crap, and others don't.
It's always the ole "I got called out to work" which really means, "I saw a cheaper provider before you got here." I simply don't book again with anyone who cancels unless he is a friend I know from the boards. If they can't give me a cancellation fee that will be deducted when we do actually meet (which they always show up for lol), then he is not worth my time. Originally Posted by London Rayne
+1. I once had one guy NCNS me 3 times. You try to give everyone a second chance but sometimes it's not worth it.
Sadly it's normally the guys from the boards that you don't kiss up to lol. This is why I don't bother unless I have real info. in New Orleans.
Being a field tech, we do get hit at odd times.
If one of the techs drops the ball or an unusual
work load the supe can call all hands on deck.
Screws the day and plans to hell.

In such cases where I had rendezvous planned,
I do call and let them know. Reschedule isn't
easy because I schedule my screwing around
my wife's work schedule and that's always
a hassle.

Southern sensibilities dictate
you inform the lady of your situation
NEVER KEEP A LADY WAITING
Being a field tech, we do get hit at odd times.
If one of the techs drops the ball or an unusual
work load the supe can call all hands on deck.
Screws the day and plans to hell.

In such cases where I had rendezvous planned,
I do call and let them know. Reschedule isn't
easy because I schedule my screwing around
my wife's work schedule and that's always
a hassle.

Southern sensibilities dictate
you inform the lady of your situation
NEVER KEEP A LADY WAITING Originally Posted by anaximander
This is understandable mind you, but all some of us ask is that you let us know that when booking so we too can have a plan B. If you know you have a demanding schedule, simply tell the lady you may have to cancel last minute. Then she can decide if she wants to take the risk or go with someone else. It would be the same if we told you we might have to cancel, and allowed you the chance to see another lady.
In Birmingham al. it seems like there are more hobbyists that NCNS I end up saving their numbers and if they call again I don't answer.
In Birmingham al. it seems like there are more hobbyists that NCNS I end up saving their numbers and if they call again I don't answer. Originally Posted by norayorkie

Funny....I always did very well there. Just goes to show, you never know about people at any given moment. This business seems to be hit or miss, and work in seasons. I can pretty much tell when it's going to be crazy busy, and slow as hell the same time every year.
One NCNS caused me to go to an outcall only policy. I still got NCNS'd.

Lately, they don't even return my calls or make appts. It seems the word is out what a good time I am.
One NCNS caused me to go to an outcall only policy. I still got NCNS'd.

Lately, they don't even return my calls or make appts. It seems the word is out what a good time I am. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Poor Charles.
This is understandable mind you, but all some of us ask is that you let us know that when booking so we too can have a plan B. If you know you have a demanding schedule, simply tell the lady you may have to cancel last minute. Then she can decide if she wants to take the risk or go with someone else. It would be the same if we told you we might have to cancel, and allowed you the chance to see another lady. Originally Posted by London Rayne
While I generally agree with this sound principle that we should hold each other accountable, I still see plenty of "gap".

Does a hotel charge you a cancellation fee for canceling a confirmed reservation 24 hours in advance ? Does a doctor ?

On the other hand, does the patient or the doctor cancel a triple bypass heart surgery 24 hours in advance ?

Read what's between the lines, and formulate your own business practices.

Common courtesy should be the norm, and not the exception.
First off, that's ludicrous. Guys know in advance they can see a thousand other girls for cheaper BEFORE even contacting me, so why bother? I am not forcing anyone to see me. Then men I see are not worried about my price and it's obvious they must find something that keeps them coming back lol. I had zero reviews on Eccie until my so called "attitude" came out...now I have 16, and all from the National forum lol. Food for thought. Not all guys need their ego stroked to feel secure.

I was not talking about the excuses "I" get. I am talking around the board. The number one excuse every provider gets is the work one. I don't get all in a tiffy about it, I simply do not book again with anyone who cancels for any reason. If I have to cancel (2 times in 3 years) you can bet your azz he gets 100 bucks off the next date, and I don't have to do that. Why can't they do the same for me? Luckily, I don't really have to deal with those types of men too often.

Ask the men I see who all say "YES" in my reviews, if I have the attitude you speak of during our date lol. No honey, once you pay me, it's all about you. I simply don't find the need to suck up to the guys to get attention at every turn on a review board...don't have to. Some men need that crap, and others don't. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Sorry to break out string of agreeing but come on. If there is a chance of me getting hung up I should tell you so that you can decide if you want to see me or someone else. Do you actually expect that to happen. First I'm not going to call unless I think it's going to happen and if it doesn't I'm going to let you know. I don't want to sound bad here but I am the one securing the session and paying for it. So it should be at least a little tilted towards my convenience just like it would in any service. I agree to be as courteous as possible but not to the point where it's more convenient for you( the service) than me ( the client). Ok you can start your disagreement now. lol
His side:
--Boss kept him overtime
--Flight delayed (this happened often enough I no longer try to schedule the day I'm ariving)
--Wife/GF/etc said, "I cancelled my night out with the girls and made reservations at our favorite restaurant"

Her side:
--Kids got sick
--Babysitter CXd at last minute (yes, teenage girls are not always reliable)
--Car broke down
Personally I like car one--I offer to pick her up and the offer is often accepted. I get to see her, she gets a date she thought she wouldn't be able to make and is feeling just slightly in my debt!

The reality is life isn't always cooperative, especially where single moms with little kids are involved. Originally Posted by Old-T
Actually the guys story was quite believable, and almost comical because he was so frustrated after setting up the date with the young lady he wanted to see, and then when she posted about the cancellations it was like a perfect storm.
Sorry to break out string of agreeing but come on. If there is a chance of me getting hung up I should tell you so that you can decide if you want to see me or someone else. Do you actually expect that to happen. First I'm not going to call unless I think it's going to happen and if it doesn't I'm going to let you know. I don't want to sound bad here but I am the one securing the session and paying for it. So it should be at least a little tilted towards my convenience just like it would in any service. I agree to be as courteous as possible but not to the point where it's more convenient for you( the service) than me ( the client). Ok you can start your disagreement now. lol Originally Posted by burkalini

I respect both you and Rabbit's opinions, BUT this is why I do not re-book with anyone who cancels on me. Simple. If I am professional enough to give a guy money off when I cancel, and he can't give me the same courtesy...see ya. I am not a 24/7, available every day type provider, and guys know this going in. I can't make it that easy unless I am on tour of course, but then I am not exactly sitting around wanting to screen last minute when I am already working.

Obviously, that does not work for everyone in this business but you have to understand I don't book 3 and 4 guys a day. If someone cancels, I can't just call the next one on the list. This is why so many girls double book btw...so if one does cancel, they are covered. I may just have to start doing that.

To answer your question rrabbit, no a hotel does NOT refund my money when I cancel. They don't just get a cancellation fee...they get it all. That goes for airfare as well. Many doctors I see make me pay in advance if I don't use my insurance for something like cosmetic surgery...they get a deposit.

I am not saying I expect guys to do this, but on the same token I don't have to book with them again. Why would I want to risk them cancelling yet again because of "work" lol. Nah...I'm good.