Does the Hobby Ruin Us for Vanilla Sex?

Only when her interest wained did I stray. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Not something a smart man would admit, but the term is spelled waned, and if your board persona is anywhere near your personal life, I can see why her interest in you died out!

Vanilla sex is sex, but not worthy of being remembered to the anyone about the encounter. Most of my vanilla sex has been done by providers as opposed to RW ladies, which should actually be the opposite. I can see it in a way because some providers have sex with multiple different men a day and eventually, it can get old to where providers tend to go through the motions, another term for vanilla sex. But, it is the provider who can always maintain that spark of passion, regardless of me being her first or last appointment of the day who will continue to get my business.
Why do you consider that to be vanilla? Monogamy does not automatically mean boring. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I don't consider monogamy or vanilla boring. They're both just standards. Apparently there's some confusion since there are different things associated with the word vanilla.

Personally I like vanilla, but I like other things too.

FWIW, I don't care whether a woman is a provider or a paralegal... But I wouldn't choose a life partner based on their former profession.

Strange that some people seem to think that's a good idea...
[QUOTE=John Q.;1055804991]I don't consider monogamy or vanilla boring. They're both just standards. Apparently there's some confusion since there are different things associated with the word vanilla......QUOTE]

Fair enough. I think of vanilla as plain, run of the mill, maybe a little boring. Good but basically the same thing all the time. After years and 100's of times having sex with the same person it takes a lot of work on both sides to keep it fresh and exciting.