The Art of Bartering

I will trade my sexual services for hers. To protect those providers privacy I will not elaborate on how succesful this particular barter has been.
I have traded services from time to time but i never allow the services i am giving to exceed the session rate. Multiple sessions to pay for a barter is just asking for trouble
I have a side job gig doing mobile iPhone & iPad repairs. Provides a great cover for hobbying and have done a few barters - generally I spend a hh doing a screen replacement on your broken iPhone and then we spend a hh of GFE playtime. Feels very risque, so it makes the hookup incredibly hot in my mind...and while it hasn't happened often, the times it has, it was VERY HOT! Even had once where I finished a repair with very small screws while she was under the desk in the hotel room giving me a BBBJ....I SAY GAWDDAMMM!!!!
I see nothing wrong with bartering and have done so before. The money will be spent on that service anyway.
You obviously have never met me!! I'm scared of power tools. However, give me a saute pan and a whisk; a rod and reel; a tractor; a bridle and saddle; an airplane; a cork screw or a wine list; a keyboard instrument, guitar or a woodwind; etc. I'm good to go. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I always knew you blew wood...