Dick pics yay or nay?

I know I'm a guy but still I can never get my head around this. It's one of the great mysteries(for me) of the hobby. Guys, and pretty much ALL guys will view a pick of a pussy no matter who it's attached to or what it looks like and love it while we do it. I do understand that women aren't as visual as men but please, don't tell me at least a few of you don't love to see a good picture of a dick now and then. And I'm not referring to getting blindsided by this enormous dick pic without previous knowledge. I understand that.
If you are standing there grabbing ur cock and I can see your face and body.....maybe. But just a pic of your dick..... nope! Just isn't sexy or a turn on. I'll send it back to you with a pair of goggly eyes on it. That goes for hobby world and RW

Spikebaby
No dick pics. Men are visual.....women are not. book. Originally Posted by Brookpwa
Au contraire, mon amour.....I happen to believe you fine ladies are quite visual....

OP....ya wanna impress your prospective "date"? Pics of Dead Presidents usually does the trick....

Ya see what I'm talkin' about...? So even if ya look like Pyramider, just show her the Uncle Benjamins....hey, she might even let ya send her a cock pic on occasion, too.....

I send pics of the Yugo. Gets 'em hot!

Then, about an hour later, after the red fades from their chests and faces, I send a pic of me, wearing my Dockers and....The Velcro Tennies.

No contact for 48 hours.

Then...The Sears Jumpsuit...short-sleeve...unzipped too mid-chest. And, BOOM! I'm getting discount offers, sometimes freebies.

Wimmenfolk just can't resist it.

Tell them, ladies. The powder blue jumpsuit is sexy. But, the black & white houndstooth is just too hot to deny. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Bill, these jumpsuits are not only comfortable, but they are practical.

That's the powder blue. Right there. Full length zipper...cuz I need it.

When I wear it, I feel.like I'm the sexiest man alive....cuz I am.

Sears, Gofuck & Co. Catalog, delivered to your door, in a plain package.

Rollin'!
LoL! I like the Roebuck substitute you did there...
Speaking of Sears, man its been ages since I've been to one. The ol' girl is on her final retail death throws I hear. I do love my old Craftsman tools though.
I love this fucking place, no bull shit... so here is the question for the ladies, dick pics? Originally Posted by Leftlink
If you have to ask then the answer is obviously, "No." Seriously, nobody wants to see a stiffy on their phone. Even the gay dudes are grossed out by that shit. Keep your phone out of your fucking crotch...
In my opinion, penises are not attractive and don't picture well. Lmfao
Oh, wait. You're talking about photographs of penises? My bad.
Oh, wait. You're talking about photographs of penises? My bad. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
But, in case anyone needs a new avatar:

Even North of the Wall, while hunting Whytes, Icky posts are openly discussed......

Initially I had I LOVE DIRTY PICS on my profile. I just took it off to save room. My reason was simply to have an idea of what I was going to be working with, also so I can have the right size condoms ready. I hate to make a man feel too small or too big with the wrong size condoms! On another note. Dick turns me on and I sometimes exchange those type of pics with regulars during sexting. Who knows, maybe it would be different if I posted my number before screening. In that case I would've never suggested dick pics lol
Ok ganna give my secret out. When you read there profile if they say they love dick then they should love the pics. Now some say they love cum so don't send them the dick pics. Instead send them pictures of your cum lol.