I APOLOGIZE

LD, would you please apologize to Sarunga for not finding him relevant enough to deserve an apology? Originally Posted by dearhunter
who is sarunga? :does not ring a bell:

JaD: I apologized to you already. Get out of the line.

NaN: thank you.
Daphne you're funny as hell girl lmao!!!!
LD, would you please apologize to Sarunga for not finding him relevant enough to deserve an apology? Originally Posted by dearhunter
who is sarunga? :does not ring a bell: Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Well, at least Senior found it RELEVANT to start a whole thread....to demonstrate I was IRRELEVANT.
Oh cool where is it? I apologize for not knowing.
Now THAT'S funny!! Lmfao!!
LoL!
Now THAT'S funny!! Lmfao!! Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
I am hoping that it will get better.
Oh cool where is it? I apologize for not knowing. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Now, you need to apologize to sarunga for not reading an irrelevant thread about him in an area of the board you are not supposed to read........maybe, if he gets points for disclosing private forum information, you can apologize to him for that too.......ijs
LD, I like your threads and posts. I hope you can join tbone2u, and me at the shooting range one day.

LS
LD, that video is just WRONG! LOL Now I have to go watch all of her videos.
LS: That sounds like fun you sexy senior citizen. .got any rifles?
Nice avatar pic LD
Although Senior may claim it to be irrelevant now….he found it to be relevant at the time….and consequently, unconsciously, found me relevant.

So, suffice it to say, "I am RELEVANT", to Senior.

And, in case, Senior is wondering....my point count has been zero for quite some time now....and there is no need for Daphne to apologize to me...ever.
I am going back to my first opinion....

SUCK ASS......