I Like This Damn Board

• All4U
  • 03-02-2011, 09:06 PM
I am amazed it is wonderful.
Someone should show this thread to some of the Austin providers....

Sixx
Why don't you do it Tonto?
Please do not bring the Austin drama to Dallas....
I am so freaking happy with it I may have to give one of you fine Ladies a call!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saw that Reese had chimed in .... and I've got to say, that well, Reese is one of the people I've enjoyed meeting most! Miss ya, Reese, and need to get "up North" to see you!
Why don't you do it Tonto? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Doing that now Robin...

sixx
whatever body else said......

I really just wanted to be under Sixx!!!
You will probably be disappointed . . . not sixx is it?
I miss Dallas too.....but at least I can check up on my home town while I am away. This site and the old ASPD gives me the opportunity to talk to very nice and enlightened people. And some not so much but its all good.

YY Originally Posted by yaddayadda
Dallas ain't the same without ya! Stay safe in your travels and hurry home, YY! xoxo
You will probably be disappointed . . . not sixx is it? Originally Posted by pyramider

ROFLMAO
Saw that Reese had chimed in .... and I've got to say, that well, Reese is one of the people I've enjoyed meeting most! Miss ya, Reese, and need to get "up North" to see you! Originally Posted by TxTraveller

Just saw this...thank you so much! Get your butt up here!
While there are a lack of trannies and midgets for Neotek there are just enough perverted ladies for the rest of us.
I love this place because there are so many people doing the same things I am....not like I can talk to my next door neighbors about my job! Love you all!!!
Come spend some time with us AA.....