Rotfl! Ribs are fine!

Since we are on the topic, I thought I'd ask - before doing anything silly -

Is it a violation to show a provider a copy of her review that YOU wrote?

I can't imagine it would be, but I dunno. Originally Posted by Longdongstrong
I can't imagine it would be.....unless you private messaged it to her on this site.

This topic has come up before and it wasn't bannable. But every state and mod tend to be different at times with their tolerance to certain things.
Knowing that you guys give the reviews to the ladies ensures they are good and worthless. I feel assured that you'll be as nice as possible instead of being honest. What's the fucking point of making the information private if you're just gonna share it with them anyway.
Isn't she brand new? That's ridiculous...seriously. She probably didn't even know the rules that receiving info from the men's thing can't be repeated. They may not have even said where they got info... once again I'm sure the tattle tales of the area are pleased to see a very young pretty CAUCASIAN took to the whipping pole....lol that's OK. I'm sure she will bounce back in a hurry. TILL THEN I'LL HIRE HER..smooches P. Xxoo annie
Isn't she brand new? That's ridiculous...seriously. She probably didn't even know the rules that receiving info from the men's thing can't be repeated. They may not have even said where they got info... once again I'm sure the tattle tales of the area are pleased to see a very young pretty CAUCASIAN took to the whipping pole....lol that's OK. I'm sure she will bounce back in a hurry. TILL THEN I'LL HIRE HER..smooches P. Xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Bring her to NOLA Annie!