Straight up answer??

Typical red neck philosophy. When wronged come back with two wrongs to make it right. That "logic" is how Trump sucked you lemmings in. Sometimes the other side has a point. An effective leader uses tact and diplomacy to resolve conflict, rather than foment discord. Rational members of the Republican party have finally seen the light....the rest of you can suffer the fate of the Jim Jones followers.
Dixie is dead because it didn't Winn. Originally Posted by reddog1951
And that logic you posted is one of an enabler!
Was it tact and diplomacy to "burn it down"?
Typical red neck philosophy. When wronged come back with two wrongs to make it right. That "logic" is how Trump sucked you lemmings in. Sometimes the other side has a point. An effective leader uses tact and diplomacy to resolve conflict, rather than foment discord. Rational members of the Republican party have finally seen the light....the rest of you can suffer the fate of the Jim Jones followers.
Dixie is dead because it didn't Winn. Originally Posted by reddog1951
See post #4.

At least the repubs condemned both the BLM/Antifa riots and the H I M riot. That's pretty consistent and makes sense. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Not one lib encourage anyone person to riot or storm the Capitol of the USA. That's a Gop accepted and approved trumpy thing
Not one lib encourage anyone person to riot or storm the Capitol of the USA. That's a Gop accepted and approved trumpy thing Originally Posted by Tsmokies
What?

are you saying Antifa didn't mix in, and pretend to be Trumpies? C'mon Man, I read it on Parler!
The libs are hypocrites for not condemning all violence, only the violence at the capitol.
Wanting numbers?

Trumptards can't math....
No matter what CNN says ROITS are not peaceful ( we are living in idiotcracy the movie )
Actually, ROIDS can be painful, just like ROITS! I suppose.

Thanks for the morning chuckle.
The libs are hypocrites for not condemning all violence, only the violence at the capitol. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Democrats condemned violence quicker than Republicans and always do.

Your memory has been clouded by Trump’s pepper spray, rubber bullets and tear gas. Did you deny Sandy Hook happened? There are those on this board who did.

You’ve got a serious case of selective memory.

Take two Molotov cocktails and call me in the morning.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Actually, ROIDS can be painful, just like ROITS! I suppose.

Thanks for the morning chuckle. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What kinda thinking is this?
The highlighted part is my point Tiny. Thanks
Although Id rather rub one out watching Tulsi.
And Tulsi isnt nuts. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Tulsi is no longer in congress.
What kinda thinking is this? Originally Posted by winn dixie
who knows with YR? he's still taking the pelosi treatment.
The only thing I know that straight up with my dick