Just a curious question...

Im a chubby chaser for sure Originally Posted by phoenixfire_
I believe it, one of my good friends is very big. He used to joke with strippers 100 dollars to find my penis 100 dollars find my penis. He is a funny guy smart great career. Felt bad for him becasue he wanted something more than just hobby/strippers. Well he is engaged to a very beautiful woman. He is white and she is AA woman and very pretty! When i finally met her i was like. HUH? But she is totally awesome and she told me she was a chubby chaiser. said most big guys appreciate what they have not like the smaller guys.

wish i could have met a girl like this 8 years ago or so
Glad to see you ladies like bigger guys, im a big guy but have all always been pretty comfortable with myself but this makes me feel even better.
Thank You ladies for putting up with us fat guys, it makes us love you even more!

and besides....

When a man has a tool he is proud of, he usually builds a shed over it.
Thank You ladies for putting up with us fat guys, it makes us love you even more!

and besides....

When a man has a tool he is proud of, he usually builds a shed over it. Originally Posted by seanj317
Our hobby is to pay money to have women have sex with us. There is a totally different hobby where women give themselves to men for free. That other hobby requires the men to have great bodies and wonderful minds. The folks in our hobby don’t qualify to participate in that other hobby.
The "Dad-Bod"... it's the new thing!!!

http://theodysseyonline.com/clemson/dad-bod/97484

I love it!!! I've seen just about all shapes and sizes of men but hands down, I'm a fan of the "Dad-Bod"!!!

Very nice Berkleigh. MyFav, thats very true. As we were younger it was inbedded in our minds that if you wanted the Trophy Girl, you had to have a 'Six Pack'. Look at Berkleigh's showcase. Gorgeous, lucious, smart, witty and from what ive read, she can be kinky and likes to crack a whip or two. Here we have a top DFW legend admitting that she likes the Dad Bod. She better move up into everybody's top five after stating that.