Guys....

All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one...

Seriously I hate a liar no matter what the circumstances are or who it concerns. Honesty is always the best policy IMHO. Now if it's a matter of hurting someone’s feelings, I'll just keep my mouth shut and not answer, but I'll never lie or tell someone something just because I think that's what they want to hear!!!
QUOTE=geezerdude2: "I'm a lousy actor. I can't lie convincingly. I'm pretty transparent, I think, so I always try and tell the truth. I'd hate to be lied to by a provider, just to make me feel better and I won't lie to them.

Besides, I've got the mad cow and I don't think I"d remember all the lies "

I HEAR YA!!!!! I think that this right here is why we get along so VERY well!

I couldn't keep up with lies...I learned that back in my high school days!

I may not share every detail of my personal life with a client but that isn't the same as lying to them. I know, geezer, you probably wish I DIDN'T share so much...LOL! JK!

Of course, when they tell me I am the best, it IS the truth, right?
  • fawn
  • 06-23-2009, 08:00 PM
Interesting topic. I have had several different ladies tell me how great my oral skills are, and while they seem to enjoy my oral service, I always wonder if they aren't exaggerating just a wee bit and tell the same thing to the rest of the guys. Originally Posted by McNulty

well mcnulty, actions speak louder than words..lol...if it is that good,
trust me i will let you know by the sounds i make and the way i
grab the top of your head and shove into my pussy a little deeper
till i scream .............after that no words would be necessary...
Damn, Fawnda.

And people wonder why I call you "Fawnda, My Big Slutty Girl"???!!!!???

LOL.....

Seriously, don't hold back! You go with your Big Slutty Girl Self!!

~Kelly TNT
well mcnulty, actions speak louder than words..lol...if it is that good,
trust me i will let you know by the sounds i make and the way i
grab the top of your head and shove into my pussy a little deeper
till i scream .............after that no words would be necessary... Originally Posted by fawn
Well Fawn, I may just have to give you a shout and let you put me to the test!
Mods can delete if they wish. Was just talking to a person and they had some idea's so I thought I would ask. I don't want this to seem as shit stirring or drama. Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer

GREAT thread THT.............

xo
Becky