NCNS - Scarlett apparently wasn't the itch I needed to scratch

I guess I missed the drama. I admit I didn't do a lot of research but just went off my past lust for her body when I saw her reappear. Lesson learned, eve if it didn't come with a t-shirt.

Hey SL is that you u in the blue playing the guitar Originally Posted by ffireman

In what way is this post related to the subject matter of the OP?

wouldn't this post constitute the same offense?

The OP has reported a NCNS by a Provider and the Provider has had her say. Wouldn't the correct line of action here in Austin be to lock the thread? I'm not quite sure why a MOD would participate in a thread so fat off the subject of the OP.

NCNS reports are important to us all and some of us greatly appreciate the honesty that was shown by the OP as well as the Apology and ZERO attempt at an excuse made by the provider.

I have no excuse. My apologies. Stick a fork in me. I'm done providing period. It's nothing personal. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Well I guess if your done providing then FREE SESSIONS would be appropriate!
Seeing as how providers get paid
Well I guess if your done providing then FREE SESSIONS would be appropriate!
Seeing as how providers get paid Originally Posted by Farrah Moan
Well better late than never! Oh she is back. No worries!
Why are yew two beatin' up on Juli ... uh, Vivia ... uh, Scarlett? Ah bet yer both in cahoots wif Claire! Sum buddy had ta say it, whut wif ol' Whisperola not a-seein' this yet.
Agree with DD, she deserves another chance in this community. Let her rise or fall on her own merits.

Her record - the good, the bad, and that ugly speaks for itself.
Whisperola. Don't get im a wind of a sometin agin Claire. We ain't nevr to be heard the end of it.

I've been dying to try my hand at it.
Whisperola. Don't get im a wind of a sometin agin Claire. We ain't nevr to be heard the end of it.

I've been dying to try my hand at it. Originally Posted by chelseabean
Don't wurry, sugarbritches. Yew'll git thar. But h'yar's a tip. It helps if'n yew git a l'il drunk furst. Pour yerself a snoot full an' giv'er a whorl, an' see if'n it t'ain't so!
Douche Hearst you Cretan, when have you ever been less than tipsey? Seems that I remember that as lt governor you wriggling out of several drunk driving stops before you were hounded out of office by your own party. You joined the tea party because you thought it was a group of moonshiners. When you die, embalming wont be necessary; just hope they wont try to cremate you.. kafoom.
Don't wurry, sugarbritches. Yew'll git thar. But h'yar's a tip. It helps if'n yew git a l'il drunk furst. Pour yerself a snoot full an' giv'er a whorl, an' see if'n it t'ain't so! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Well, that shouldn't be hard for me then. Ills a gets it in the next copl hers or so, I suspect.
Douche Hearst you Cretan, Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Ah have not now, nor have Ah even been ta tha eye-land o' Crete. But Ah did drink sum shots o' Aqua-Velva wif NyQuil chasers oncet an' thot Ah fought tha Minotaur. Turns out it Ah'd clumb up a billboard an' was a fightin' one o' them Chik-Fil-A cows. An' Ah whupped tha shee'yit outta thet bitch!
  • tzv13
  • 05-15-2015, 06:43 PM
And David D. has just won the Internets tonight. That was the funniest shit I've read all day. Damn Chic-Fil-A.
Sooo you were the fuckr that destroyed that billboard on 71 east is 35. Did you at all wonder why the minotaur was wearing a baseball uniform? You shithead, are a menace to society and the American way.
Sooo you were the fuckr that destroyed that billboard on 71 east is 35. Did you at all wonder why the minotaur was wearing a baseball uniform? You shithead, are a menace to society and the American way. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Don't yew OUT meh! Thar's prolly see-curity cam'ra viddy-oh out thar sumwhars!
David Canoe Duoche-hurst,

I found a girl who you can talk to:

bottle.jpg

And on topic: Scarlett, my comments of good riddance were in jest. I know that moving can be stressful, and hope you are staying safe wherever you are.