Encounter: Encounter with Bunny

Bunny is back in business 214-434-3834 Originally Posted by Bestman200600

I'm not sure if this should be a separate post, but it is an update for this thread.

Bunny gave a new work phone number: (469) 516-3823

Let's hope this will work.

DQ.
  • tom51
  • 02-26-2020, 03:41 PM
I will find out & let all know
Are MPCFS on the menu?
Are MPCFS on the menu? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Read her other reviews.
I can confirm that Bunny’s new work phone number is 469.516.3823. She is back in business, located at a place near one edge of Dallas AMPland, and eager to hear from her loyal customers and new ones, too.

In case you missed the details, Bunny’s service is stellar, her body is magnificent, her IOP is off-the-chart, and, as a bonus, she gives one helluva great legit massage. As a seasoned pro, she cannot be beaten, IMHO. NC
One of our best.
Unfortunately, I do not subscribe to the OurHome service where I could see her pics. I would hope she would post them in her profile here. Definitely interested
Unfortunately, I do not subscribe to the OurHome service where I could see her pics. I would hope she would post them in her profile here. Definitely interested Originally Posted by Soccerjunky

It's extremely easy to register. And you don't need a subscription to view her profile and pictures. Just register real quick......you won't regret it.
Thanks, JayHawk.
What is her handle on OH2?
What is her handle on OH2? Originally Posted by Teddy Riley
NaughtyBunny,

Pretty good match for her, isn't it ?
Sounds fantastic! Going to give her a call.
Sounds fantastic! Going to give her a call. Originally Posted by xtxguyx
I suggest to use text msgs instead of a phone call. She might be busy. Most indies prefer text msgs to phone calls so they can respond when it is convenient.
  • tom51
  • 05-21-2020, 07:19 AM
definitely text her and she will reply that day. I really enjoy seeing her and as she gets to know you it gets even better the last time I saw her, #6 and counting, she was just wearing a thin robe and was very happy to see me and after some dfk and grabbing her ass, she loves her neck to be kissed, took quick shower and then some bbbj to harden junior even more then she went straight to bed and spread her legs wanting her kitty licked to get it purring. She didn't take but couple of sessions to figure out what my talents are LOL! Always an awesome time with her.