Anyone Tired of This Crap?

Those you list are suffering from Obama Regret Syndrome. They spent the last 6 years spinning and covering for the guy and now realize they are intellectually and credibility bankrupt (if they ever had any). They are to be pitied.

WTF, on the other hand, is just a moronic buffoon. Originally Posted by gnadfly
LMAO this is coming from a turdfly who spends his time buzzing around the shit his buddies post.
Here you are again, Whiny!

I have been on quite a few political forums and so far The Conservative side has always been the one that starts the name calling, fake stories and lies. Followed by some Liberals that respond in the same fashion. Then a few normal acting folks that refrain from the personal insults and actually say something worth reading. What I find
amusing is how everyone either picks a side or is put on a side. You cannot tell me that everyone either agrees with all that is Conservative or all that is Liberal. People seem to blindly follow one side or the other or even worse attempt to be a Libertarian. There is a harsh reality to being a Libertarian and if you study it you will find why we have a Democratic Republic and what it really means. The Forefathers had no idea what weapons and technology we would have in the future , but they did understand human nature.
Things that the Forefathers knew was that no religion should ever be the basis of our moral code and that no Dictator would ever keep the peoples best interest at heart. They also knew a pure Democracy would also fail even though that was what they wished for. Before the Civil war there were quite a few political party's with significant influence. It seem to me that once the Republicans won their first election there has been the two party system pretty much. When the day comes that we quit blindly picking a side and make the attempt to coexist things may be civil for awhile. Until then Forums such as this are just a waste of time and merely entertainment. Granted I have learned a lot from political forums when researching the latest scandal so I guess they do have a certain value. Originally Posted by slingblade

I call BULL SHIT! you are a Ozombie from the word GO!
Case in point.
Case in point. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Remember that time your fake handle's avatar was a turd in a toilet bowl... We all raised HELL and you got ride of it... Good Times Good Times...
Case in point #2.
Everyone knows JD bores me. But he's not as obnoxious or juvenile as the three amigos. Other righties can get bad, but they don't post nonsense and try to hijack every thread that gets posted, like Assup and BigAssShits. It's much more their volume and tone than their ideology. Hell, WPF, I agree with you a lot of the time, but you're such a self righteous, know-it-all who really only knows what he copies, I don't want to say anything.

Now make up something else. This line is dull. And false.
Here I am again!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There. Now it makes sense.
Seriously. The old Sandbox (Now the "Political Forum") used to be a lot of fun. There was aggressive debate, creative insults and intelligent posts. Now, when anyone brings something up that could stimulate some discussion, Assup (the Dipshit) and BigAssShits start in with their grade school taunts, complete with poop and homo "jokes". LittleEva does, too, but he can't help it. He's desperate for someone to like him. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Let's get the facts on the record for all to see!

Are you denying that you started this thread specifically to complain about other posters "grade school taunts" only to resort to 3 separate "grade school taunts" in the very first paragraph of the thread?
Yep. I'm denying that.
Yep. I'm denying that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Assup (the Dipshit) and BigAssShits start in with their grade school taunts, complete with poop and homo "jokes". LittleEva does, too Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Apparently you are not smart enough to recognize that you were guilty of three separate "grade school taunts" in the first paragraph of this thread (see above quote).

You truly live in your own sheltered world, deep within the bowels of the corner stall, located inside the Salina Bus Station men's room.

Perhaps you should start another Dipshit of the Year Poll and this time nominate yourself to be the only participant!
  • WTF
  • 09-17-2014, 08:04 PM
Everyone knows JD bores me. But he's not as obnoxious or juvenile as the three amigos. Other righties can get bad, but they don't post nonsense and try to hijack every thread that gets posted, like Assup and BigAssShits. It's much more their volume and tone than their ideology. Hell, WPF, I agree with you a lot of the time, but you're such a self righteous, know-it-all who really only knows what he copies, I don't want to say anything.

Now make up something else. This line is dull. And false. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
JD and his hijacked plane hidden under potted plants....that shit cracked me up!

There. Now it makes sense. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
FTFY ... Another practice from the Dipshit Gallery!
Apparently you are not smart enough to recognize that you were guilty of three separate "grade school taunts" in the first paragraph of this thread (see above quote).

You truly live in your own sheltered world, deep within the bowels of the corner stall, located inside the Salina Bus Station men's room.

Perhaps you should start another Dipshit of the Year Poll and this time nominate yourself to be the only participant! Originally Posted by bigtex
Nope. You missed again, BigAssShits. You're boring, as well as stupid. That's not a taunt, nor is it an insult. Simply a fact. But rant on, if it makes you happy.
It may be Whiny's year. We could see the biggest come-from-behind, ahem, upset victory in Dipshit of the Year history!

The old boy is making an all-out effort to leap frog past this year's contenders.