How Many Times Have You Heard "NO" or "NO Thank You?"

A great big kudo's and thank you to Cannon58 for sending me the most wonderful "no" I've ever read.
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=343838

My SOP is to pm or email an "about me" to a Provider asking if she thinks we'd be a good match.
I include activities and stress the importance that she truly enjoy said activities.
The majority (as expected) result in "no's" in the form of crickets.

Every now and then I'll get a simple "no thank you" which is a heck of a lot better than crickets.
The majority of "yes's" are something like "sounds fun, when".
I have yet to have a session with one of those replies actually live-up to expectations - it's as though they didn't even read the initial "about me" - or it was their booker/manager that read it.

And then there's Cannon58...

She replied graciously, politely and honestly using actual sentences, proper grammar and punctuation - how refreshing!!!
She was specific in her likes and dislikes and said a session needs to be fun for both of us, that there's no point in trying to fake it through certain activities.

That's the first time a "no" left me smiling. Never knew a "no" could be such a wonderful read.
To all you gentleman who she says "yes" to, I'm sure you will enjoy a truly genuine session with a wonderful woman.
And the hobby would be a better place if she was an example of the norm, rather than the exception.
Is a NSNC a "no"??? LOL
Is a NSNC a "no"??? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Not necessarily ... depends on the excuse you might get eventually ... OR NOT, soooooo:

It's more like an Ignore