How do I stop being a simp?

And take your kids on a vacation alone with just you .

Thanks for the slap in the face. Shoild I just go into my router and block all hobby sites? And then block all the workers? Sometimes I get literally depressed when they don't reply. I tell myself that I won't reply when they text me, but I end up replying in like a second.

After paying child support and alimony, I don't know what else to spend my money on. I used to go on family trips or just hang out with the family. Now I have nothing to do. Originally Posted by Stupidmanchild
and goes to the HH street .

Ok, first off …. I’m calling total BS on post from the OP.
Why? Well, there are many signs of discrepancy.
He joined (July 9th,2022)? His many posts have all been very negative and were all posted within 2 weeks?
And ..who else do we know that uses the word "simp" very often?
WTH is up with this?

I totally agree with Tin Man …

TinMan
“Dammit, I should have read your posting history before responding to this thread. Ah, well, blame it on not me not following the studio threads.”

winn dixie
“In this game just remember this. whokers are here to separate men from their money with as little effort as they can get away with. Then they move on.”

Well, I might would have appreciated your comment more … if you said, “SOME LADIES” are here to … bla bla bla

winn dixie
“But this is a business …. Some of these whokers smell weakness and seek it out. They can easily bleed you dry and leave you with nothing.”

So what happened to taking the time to research this “gal” or “guy”?
If you let your little head make the decisions …. You’re in big trouble.

Randall Creed
Naaah. Keep fucking her. Maybe just try playing the broke game (as in you barely have enough to visit her).

You guys need to get a clue.
If the chick immediately responds to your request for a “visit” …. And she says … sure!
When can we meet up? That would be a red flag, because they are just out for the buck.

RomanRevko
Get her pregnant

Is there a more lame response than that?

Corona
“your account name sure is appropriately selected.”
+1 Originally Posted by Torre Tames
The op has had his account disabled. Just a newbie who got schooled. Sad that providers feed upon weakness!
Men are just as weak and feed on providers just as much .
LustyBustyGina
Men are just as weak and feed on providsers just as much.

+10 !! ..
Correction ... +20 !!
It's good to see more gals are chiming in to state their opinion when the hostilities and insults arise.

LustyBustyGina
same one who calls us whores ugly fat granny and old - brags about car dates

VERY insightful comment LBG !!

winn dixie
I can even help the guys unscramble the brain washing they received from oh2.

Another example of a prominent clue.

wd
Ive also taught whokers how to maximize profit and getting higher clientele.

REEEEEEALLLY ….. ?
It’s peculiar how you use the word “whokers” ….. what … did you get busted for using the other disgusting word?

wd
Board etiquette is one topic.

You gotta be kidding me ....
I'm just going to pray for those that suffer.

Ive also taught whokers how to maximize profit and getting higher clientele.
Board etiquette is one topic. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I’m calling BULLSHIT on your high-end hooker training skills, you don’t even know how to spell ‘Courteson’! (apparently neither do I...Intentional for effect)
The OP kinda reminds me of SweaterPuppies antics.

He/She was a Legend, ahead of it’s time!!
Janitors are now custodial engineers.

Dishwashers are now dining sanitization operators.

And hookers are now adult service providers.

I guess that means we men are no longer johns but rather adult service patrons.

Call it what you want, the job remains the same.
I applaud the op for stopping his behavior and realizing he was turning simp. He took the advice and made the right decision for him. I hope hes on the road to recovery.
Damn shame providers prey upon his weakness for their gain.
Damn shame men prey upon providers weakness for their gain!!!
Go's both ways ..
Since my advice helped the op stop being a simp. I will be expanding my classes in the fall to a new coed venture.
The class will be "How to stop being a victim"! Get your spot now. Seats are filling fast.

To the op...

Im proud of you for making a tough decision.
Start seeing other providers. Women say how to get over a man is to get under a different one. Same goes for guys if the girl does cow girl.