Sydney...are you okay?!?

My, is it not true that one sentence can sum a person up?

obviously NONE of you know her.. i find this very amusing. Originally Posted by Robynn
obviously NONE of you know her.. i find this very amusing. Originally Posted by Robynn
WOW...really??? you find it amusing that a lady was beaten and robbed?? I don't give a damn if the girl made a mistake hangin out with the wrong people or what the deal is, I can't belive ANYONE on here would find this AMUSING!!!what kind of person are you????????
Soo sorry this happened to you Sydney!!! Originally Posted by Randi
Randi, what I took from her comment was that she found it 'very amusing' that all of us expressed concern, even though she thought we 'obviously didn't know her.'

Either way, I find her comment very disturbing!

Sydney & I may not have attended high school together, but I can still feel empathy for someone that has always been nothing but sweet & helpful to me. Especially in a situation ANY of us might have found ourselves in.
Interesting...if we knew her then What???

Originally Posted by Robynn
obviously NONE of you know her.. i find this very amusing.
originally posted by Mr. Chan
My, is it not true that one sentence can sum a person up?
Ah so.

I do happen to know Sydney--probably better than you do. And now, I know everything about you I think I'll ever need to. Go mind your own corner and grow up.
Harsh....
I forgive Robynn some of us act before we know!!!

It doesn't make her a bad person She's a sweetie too!!
Huh? Really?

Huck
still laughing..yall keep bashing me..until you find out the truth and feel stupid. especially you blond lilly. Get too close to this girl and you will get hurt too just like her. i physically tried to help her..save her.. and got slapped by her pimp while she stood by watching. She chooses to get beaten and how can you be robbed if you give your money to someone willingfully...thats their money.. she even bought her pimp a new car with all the money you guys give her..and for her.. Im a good person and saw a girl in need of help and then found out who she really was. After the 3rd time of her reporting she was robbed and beaten..you guys still havent figured out shes working for a pimp? wow.. shes fake as all get out. So say what you want about me..im just a honest single mother taking care of my family..i dont have time for the games..she put me in jeopardy trying to help..and shes put other girls in danger as well with this man..so beware..so theres the truth and if you need proof ive got plenty..just PM me. Thats what i hate about this site..the smallest truth comes out and you get bashed..
Maybe if you had kept your rude mouth shut and minded your own business, you wouldn't be involved. Ya think?
Yeah I talk to her too, you know that girl will see Karma is horrible!!!! Syd is a good girl and shouldnt of had to go thru that. Guys, I just ask that you help Syd get back to her normal self and Please stay away from the Angel girl!!

Everyone be safe and take every step with caution!!!
oh so this is everyones business but mine now? since its posted publicly? your the only one with the rude mouth lily. I even sent you the message from her saying she had a pimp that beat her in her own words.. No you dont know sydney and if you have ever met up with her..you would have met her pimp because thats why shes so sweet.. to lure you in for him. As for the clients..you need not worry because he wants all the money she can get for him..she will tell whatever lie she has to about the beatings he gives her. ..but girls beware..shes only trying to use you.
http://littlerock.backpage.com/Femal...ama-22/2200423

just another reason why the guys are taking up new hobbies, lately!
For someone who has tried so hard to help her, you sure seem to be trying even harder to hurt her.
One thing about living in Little Rock I never could stomach...all the damn pimps!
Nice Lost Boys reference!!!