Asparagus

We need to grow up? Didn't you just tell me two posts ago, "FUCK YOU!!!"? I think at this point if anyone googled the word 'hypocrite' your photo would pop up. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Yeah it means I am over your drama...that's my way of slamming the door on your stupid shit.

Like I said you are water under my bridge......
Yeah it means I am over your drama...that's my way of slamming the door on your stupid shit.

Like I said you are water under my bridge...... Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
And yet you just keep on posting, lol!
*won't Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Keep showing everyone how childish you are!!
Attachment 628399

Asparagus anyone?
Keep showing everyone how childish you are!! Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Nope, just showing everyone how you don't think before you post.
Stop the insanity! Can't you two see that you're madly in love with each other?

There's only one way to settle this ... in a large inflatable pool full of strawberry jello while wearing string bikinis.

Then afterwards you can kiss and make out ... I mean up.
What's the background story here?

Originally Posted by avalanche16

There's only one way to settle this ... in a large inflatable pool full of strawberry jello while wearing string bikinis.

Then afterwards you can kiss and make out ... I mean up. Originally Posted by justaphase
LOVE IT!

Then afterwards you can kiss and make out ... I mean up. Originally Posted by justaphase
Ah call dibs onna jello frum that pool when it's o'er. Ah'm a-takin' it home an makin' jello shot outta it!
Ah call dibs onna jello frum that pool when it's o'er. Ah'm a-takin' it home an makin' jello shot outta it! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Jell-O shots!!! Yes!
What's the background story here? Originally Posted by avalanche16
hmmm... let me see if I can be a helpful member here and fill you in.....

Grandma Claire is one of the old whores that used to be Queen of the Roost. She reigned supreme for a while over the pussy mafia even uniting them all under the umbrella of a Hooker Church....

From what I understand she and the other whore shared in calls and clients a time or two over the year.....

Granny fell in love with a trick that came to realize one day... "Fuck... She's a whore" and decided to stay with his wife instead of continuing to make her believe she had some self worth... he quit seeing Grandma Claire and opted instead for the younger pussy that Daddy's Girl shares..... That and some soup I think....

Grandma Claire imploded.. had a bit of a public melt-down and then took a sabbatical for a short time during which she lost her grip on the pussy mafia... her little queendom.... and much more it seems....

Since her return all she has been able to muster are two old fat whores... KBF and Fire Phoenix for support...

Claire can't stand not having to share any of the limelight and the claws come out (as well as her hangerons....) from time to time....

I'm sure I left something out.... Hope it's been helpful! More popcorn?

The preceding statement was brought to you on behalf of the Klovve Here Comes The Sun Movement
Smell that? Ewwwww

I think it's rotten asparagus.
If all of that is true...

If all of that is true...

Originally Posted by avalanche16
It's all there to be found..... Search works quite well with Claire..... You can even find some cum filled pussy shots from her barebackin she posted without thinking once if ya look....