Are you willing to listen to a ladies point of view?

Assorted flavors baby.

Who here votes for a Alyssa Kammye Mynx sandwich?

That's a whole lot of creamy caramel chocolate boobalicious fun!

Who said blondes have more fun??? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I didn't know we couldn't post in those forums as long as it wasn't a review. I started a thread in the strip club section that didn't get closed down, and I've seen other providers post on non review threads in those sections also. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=952151

Post #25 is where I spoke about the thread you started in the Strip Club forum LD...
I personally feel like Mynx regularly positively contributes to the community and should be encouraged, not discouraged from posting. I wish there were more non provider female members of this site, it allows a different perspective especially for the swinger club threads and strip clubs

Ultimately I think she's an edge case that the rules simply weren't designed to handle. I think the rule says "Ladies" aren't allowed to post but why should that include Women who aren't verified providers or aspiring to be.

I have a hard time understanding why any site admin/owner would have a problem with any of the posts by LilMynx in those areas, they are substantive contributions.

Also, if the strip club and the other realm forums were split into a separate discussion/review area this would be a moot issue for the most part.

Either way though I think this thread is in the wrong area, to affect change I think it needs to be in the Member Suggestion Forum where a site admin/owner actually may be watching from time to time.

After all, poorly written rule or not, the mods are just the janitors not the CEOs. We're tilting at windmills talking about it in this forum.
thanks SpicyPants...you can tap my ass now...
Is there Moët et Chandon in the barrel?

Oh look, we got a Mynx sandwich between me...and me!
Hopefully it's Ketel One....
First world problems...

Mynx sandwich part deux!
Either way though I think this thread is in the wrong area, to affect change I think it needs to be in the Member Suggestion Forum where a site admin/owner actually may be watching from time to time.

After all, poorly written rule or not, the mods are just the janitors not the CEOs. We're tilting at windmills talking about it in this forum. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
How many times have I said this very thing now lol.
I personally feel like Mynx regularly positively contributes to the community and should be encouraged, not discouraged from posting. I wish there were more non provider female members of this site, it allows a different perspective especially for the swinger club threads and strip clubs

Ultimately I think she's an edge case that the rules simply weren't designed to handle. I think the rule says "Ladies" aren't allowed to post but why should that include Women who aren't verified providers or aspiring to be.

I have a hard time understanding why any site admin/owner would have a problem with any of the posts by LilMynx in those areas, they are substantive contributions.

Also, if the strip club and the other realm forums were split into a separate discussion/review area this would be a moot issue for the most part.

After all, poorly written rule or not, the mods are just the janitors not the CEOs. We're tilting at windmills talking about it in this forum. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
SpiceItUp... very well written and very well thought out post... Thank You! I actually didnt even know there was such a Forum for suggestions...? I greatly appreciate your thoughts and time regarding this matter...

You lucky Purple Hippo... U get to Tap that Ass...!!! Lol

Here is DickEmDown's post #25 from Mynx's thread on being able to post...

Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm trying to find THE RULE that forbids a non-provider female from posting ... or to put it another way ..

THE RULE that prohibits a FEMALE from posting in any forum.

There isn't a GUIDELINE for it, so you won't find one.

Quote:
Then whose call is it?

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=25875746

Or does it "depend"?

It's Owner/Admin's call. Like JaD says, Mods are just glorified "Hall Monitors"

Quote:
Minx, the "call" is discretionary ...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=880810&highli ght=

The call isn't discretionary either...

LilMynx brought up a topic, I chose to find out the CORRECT answer for her and other members on the board and now we have our answer...

You can either deal with it or choose to try and stir up shit about it, either is fine with me

Daphne's thread was here BEFORE this one so like LilMynx's post's, they will stay, unless the Mods are told otherwise. However, all future post will not be allowed to stay.
no
I will not take credit for this idea. LilMynx mentioned it and I thought she was right!

Do you or are you willing to listen to a ladies point of view be it provider or civilian? For me personally, I enjoy hearing intelligent comments from whomever. The content of the comments can be very helpful and insightful from a ladies perspective! Are we worried about SO infiltration as LilMynx said? I'm not I have no concerns in that area.

I realize this site is owned by someone who makes the rules. For me though its ok to agree to disagree. I have one question, do we not live in America where we have "freedom of speech?" I think it would be beneficial to all to allow the ladies to share their point of view wherever they wish (excluding private areas).

IJS.... Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
For me, the women's point of view is far more interesting than the guys'. Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I come to Eccie to find women to enjoy entanglement-free entertainment with, not to impress the bros. Hearing the comments and opinions of potential playmates gives me a good idea of what to expect, personality-wise, when we're BCD. It's helped me schedule some phenomenal sessions, and help me avoid some train wrecks.

To me, the value of the other Eccie guys is sharing of intelligence on which providers are fun to play with, who should be avoided, etc. The guys who don't share information (via reviews or back-channel communication) generally have zero value to me.

Generally. There are a handful of guys whose posts are interesting and though-provoking, and they contribute a great deal. Sadly they are the exception rather than the rule.

How many times have I said this very thing now lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Of course it's a good idea, but I'm gun shy at this point. I asked a question about whether it was permissible to write a strip club review (in review format) and I basically got banished from my two favorite places to post in discussion threads.

I'm not asking anymore questions. I understand the rules, I was around when they originated. But I also understand the spirit of the rules. And I don't think that they should preclude ladies from posting discussion topics in any discussion forum if it's on topic.
Most people read the coed section, so is really that big a deal? You are hitting the same audience.

If it is, petition St.C to clarify or possibly amend the rule. That is the only traction you're likely to get.
^^^^That shit.....