so my goal this week TARA!

Newsflash this is Texas and tons of men love women with curves here. Clearly a lot of guys like a lady with meat on their bones... Not everyone likes sticks!!
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
And we can't stand drama either lol
Let's stop putting each other down hell we already have to deal with the scams haggling and crap fucktards try and pull on us that is stressful enough you know?

If we all stick together and try and have a little more respect for each other we could get so many good things done around here. I'm not saying we all should be besties and start hanging out but a little respect goes a long way.
Let's stop putting each other down hell we already have to deal with the scams haggling and crap fucktards try and pull on us that is stressful enough you know?

If we all stick together and try and have a little more respect for each other we could get so many good things done around here. I'm not saying we all should be besties and start hanging out but a little respect goes a long way. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

+1
Tell that to the queen bee that like to threaten people. She needs a choice covered dick im just saying

If we all stick together and try and have a little more respect for each other we could get so many good things done around here. I'm not saying we all should be besties and start hanging out but a little respect goes a long way. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
You're so right chica
"a little respect goes a long way." Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
One of the simplest, cost free opportunities in life to rise above the rest, yet so many are clueless. It's not what's on the outside that matters most. I've found that the folks who focus on whats outside often lack elsewhere.

Thanks Jules for reminding some of these fools...
V thanks for this thread even though it went south. Lets get it back on topic. Fucking me and me fucking you. And all be merry.
Tell that to the queen bee that like to threaten people. She needs a choice covered dick im just saying Originally Posted by Tara Evans

You've harassed many, many other providers and you've made a mockery out of the hobby... 'Nuff said.

Good day
One of the simplest, cost free opportunities in life to rise above the rest, yet so many are clueless. It's not what's on the outside that matters most. I've found that the folks who focus on whats outside often lack elsewhere.

Thanks Jules for reminding some of these fools... Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
Thanks your right this silly wabbit is a silly fool. Let by gones be by gones.
You've harassed many, many other providers and you've made a mockery out of the hobby... 'Nuff said.

Good day Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
You have fucked around so many people on here. And think its a fucking joke.
Good day sir
Thanks your right this silly wabbit is a silly fool. Let by gones be by gones. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Thought it was a bygone when you invited me for "dwinks"

LMAO Never.
Thanks your right this silly wabbit is a silly fool. Let by gones be by gones. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Does that mean me too!! Have a great week!!
+1 Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
You're so right chica Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You've both agreed she was right, so just let it be.

Awkward hug it out:

Good day Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
You have fucked around so many people on here. And think its a fucking joke.
Good day sir Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Oops, guess you two just can't help yourselves:

You've both agreed she was right, so just let it be.

Awkward hug it out:

Originally Posted by FunInDFW

No thanks.. I think she has STAFF EDIT: medical speculation is not allowed... I'm cool...
Made me have to resort to Princess Bubblegum for this shit.