Mother and daughter

Has anyone gone in for this yet? Any info?
  • Crock
  • 11-25-2018, 11:10 AM
Guess 4 pages of reviews constitutes "hardly any" in your mind...https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=382141 Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
All "yes" reviews, too?

The price I've heard for an hour is about twice what I'd be willing to pay, but I don't think anyone can say she doesn't have reviews.
All "yes" reviews, too?

The price I've heard for an hour is about twice what I'd be willing to pay, but I don't think anyone can say she doesn't have reviews. Originally Posted by Crock
But how much is the market price for advertising REAL P4P incest? Oops. I see some more points coming my way. My bad. LOL
  • Crock
  • 11-25-2018, 12:19 PM
But how much is the market price for advertising P4P incest? Oops. I see some more points coming my way. My bad. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Meh. Everyone here is a deviant of one sort or another. I don't think that this is the place to draw the line and point fingers at those on the other side of that line.
I just think it’s a bit of a shock factor. We can play, have fun, push the “Normal” line some, but Mother/Daughter is a bit over the line IMO. What about A dad playing around with his son? Not so cool or sexy when it’s put that way. GROSE.
I'd be down for that. I have had mother and daughter providers in the past, several times, but never at the same time. I have had several introduce me to their daughter and vouch for me to her as a client. I even had one provider in CA many years ago hook me up with 2 of her daughters (also providers).

Moralize and judge all you want, if a particular kink gets you going, and everyone is a consenting adult, then by all means, go right ahead. Judge not lest ye be judged and all that.

I did have a pair of sisters at the same time once.....that was pretty cool, even though neither one of them was really all that.......
I am all for "role play"... Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Oh really...
Been chatting off and on with the OP for a few years since she joined the hobby. Had a few play dates with her as well.

Once I noticed this thread, I immediately text her as I was curious where she was headed with this promotion. After some lengthy convo with the OP, everyone should be aware there is no interaction between mother/daughter besides maybe them sharing a particular part of the Hobbiest at the same time. I am actually not even sure they do that. I do know they only concentrate on the Hobbiest at the same time. I feel this is mainly a daughter who is going to join the hobby as a Provider and a mother (who is already a Provider) wanting to make sure she does it the correct and safe way.

I know there still might be some phobia regarding this type of duo. But I will agree no one should judge as we are each here doing things we probably do not want our friends/families to know we are doing.

I do have word that some Hobbiest has already spent time with this duo and promised to write an Encounter Report.
  • BLM69
  • 11-25-2018, 06:20 PM
Been chatting off and on with the OP for a few years since she joined the hobby. Had a few play dates with her as well.

Once I noticed this thread, I immediately text her as I was curious where she was headed with this promotion. After some lengthy convo with the OP, everyone should be aware there is no interaction between mother/daughter besides maybe them sharing a particular part of the Hobbiest at the same time. I am actually not even sure they do that. I do know they only concentrate on the Hobbiest at the same time. I feel this is mainly a daughter who is going to join the hobby as a Provider and a mother (who is already a Provider) wanting to make sure she does it the correct and safe way.

I know there still might be some phobia regarding this type of duo. But I will agree no one should judge as we are each here doing things we probably do not want our friends/families to know we are doing.

I do have word that some Hobbiest has already spent time with this duo and promised to write an Encounter Report. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
That's interesting

I do have word that some Hobbiest has already spent time with this duo and promised to write an Encounter Report. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown

someone posted a review and 100% contradicted what i highlighted in your post

whats the truth here?
  • dgc92
  • 11-25-2018, 06:58 PM
whats the truth here? Originally Posted by kologero
The truth is we should treat them like any other provider or pair of providers. Read reviews, take it or don't, and skip the pages and pages of moral debate. Morality is as relative as this duo.

.... Get it? Relative. Ha. Good one, me. High five.

Carry on.
The truth is we should treat them like any other provider or pair of providers. Read reviews, take it or don't, and skip the pages and pages of moral debate. Morality is as relative as this duo.

.... Get it? Relative. Ha. Good one, me. High five.

Carry on. Originally Posted by dgc92

Big difference between a MORAL debate and the above. I’m sure if some hobbyists started taking about a Father/Son play date it would be different.

There is a Big Difference! This site is what it is, but COME ON!

Carry on!
someone posted a review and 100% contradicted what i highlighted in your post

whats the truth here? Originally Posted by kologero

I am not going to contradict what the reviewer says he experienced in his encounter.

• BWGuy
  • 11-25-2018, 07:15 PM
No. Just no.
As a mother I wanted to give guidance to my daughter for a safer route of providing sensual, erotic entertainment to gentlemen on here. That is exactly what we provide... entertainment. What he perceived as One thing was actually another. And that's OK because he enjoyed himself. And that's what it's all about.