I love it when a lover ______________!

I love it when my partner is really hot for me and talks to me..saying how good it feels. I like the feeling of my other senses being involved (I'm not visual) so touch and sound really get me going!
I love it when a lady takes control
Hmmm...a few things work for me. I like nice and slow. But I really love when my partner is aggressive and knows how to handle me, a bit of roughness really gets my motor running among many other things
The hungry look that she gives me as she reaches for the back of my neck to pull me down to meet her lips, the feel of her soft lips on my neck and ears, the delicate aroma of her arousal, the slow, piece by piece removal of her clothing, the feel of her hot breath in my ear as she tries to maintain control, her tiny whimpers and moans as she builds toward her ultimate pleasure.
  • thegj
  • 01-21-2010, 05:47 PM
It is about finding a place of unity with your partner- both physical and emotional. Many of the factors discussed in Tess's opening remarks- and several others as well- are relevant depending on the personalities of the 2 individuals. The great times may last a lifetime- or a fleeting moment- but they are significant and compelling.

Ok, I love it when she shakes and has a look in her eyes that says "where the heck am I?"
...has passionate kisses and can match me in a hot, sensual make-out session! My neck is highly erogenous like Heather's and yes, even the feel of breath against the nape will make my nipples hard & send a shock to my love button.

One of my fave sayings: Making out & dry humping are highly underrated.

*SMOOCHES*

~Kat~
I was at a party with my SO a few years back. One of her lesbian clients came up to her, reached behind her neck and gently but firmly grabbed her hair and tilting her head back, she pulled her in for a kiss that made her knees buckle. It was the grabbing, not the kiss that did it. I made the butch teach me the move.

I love to spend time on the back of the neck, behind the ears and one of my all time faves, kisses and licks on the insides of her wrists.

What turns me in are the subtle glimpses. Erect nipples under a teddy or a thing under a skirt as she she bends over. Mmmm.
I love it when a lover dresses as your Avatar displays! Originally Posted by Whispers
Have to agree with Whispers on that one!
hmm I love it when they make me dinner...
  • Jax
  • 01-23-2010, 11:38 AM
When I can please a lady with my tongue and she really enjoys it -- that's a turn-on.
When I can please a lady with my tongue and she really enjoys it -- that's a turn-on. Originally Posted by Jax
Thats funny mine is when I get pleased correctly with the tongue
Passionate kisses
The running of fingers up and down my back
breathe near my ears sends sivers
hmm I love it when they make me dinner... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Funny... made me think of Breakfast Club.

GO FIX ME A TURKEY POT PIE!
OMG! CupofJava! I love it when a lover brings me a chocolate sundae like the one in your avatar. That picture took my breath away. seriously. Having trouble focusing. Where was I?

OK, back on topic.

As others have already said, the neck and ears are a big theme for me.

The sides and back of my neck, and my ears are probably my biggest erogenous zone. Whisper, blow, pant, moan or purr in my ears and you'll give me goose bumps. Gently pull my hair near the back of my neck or kiss, lick, or gently bite or suck (no hickies please) that area and you really will turn me into shaking, quaking butter.

I have some other areas that also drive me crazy... the lower abdomen, pelvic area, near where it meets my thighs.... and of course the feet, back of the knees, inside of the elbows... oh goodness, just thinking about it is erotic. These areas are most sensitive before any genital contact as foreplay or immediately after I cum when everything is all tingly.
I love it when they Validate Parking
Touche!