men's cologne

as the tables slowly turn. woman are the new men. men are the new woman. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I hope not LOL. The whole men are from Mars and women from Venus thing keeps things interesting. I don't have any intention of being like a woman and don't really want women being like men. Let men be men and women be women. I'm too far along to adapt to something else LOL.
Do all men choose a watch or an outfit within seconds?

Some men are quite good at patience, taste, and shopping.
Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
That wouldn't be me LOL. When I moved into an unfurnished apartment it took me about an hour to choose furniture for living room, dining room and bed room. But I'm not a picky person so that helps.
And to think it took me an hour to decide if I wanted a wooden vanity with a broken mirror, yet, only moments to throw a condom on a piece of nicely shaped skrimshaw....
Blue de Chanel
i use curve crush all the time and all the ladies like it alot and says you smell very good
That wouldn't be me LOL. When I moved into an unfurnished apartment it took me about an hour to choose furniture for living room, dining room and bed room. But I'm not a picky person so that helps. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
I ask one question before buying " DOES IT RECLINE?? "
ok I give in
I have be known to put on some
jus de chatte pute
drives some women wild
the stuff is not cheap, $$'s a use
one time I put some on before work.
I could not get away from this cute butch girl for the whole shift.
I know that this is about whether the LADIES like it.....

But it needs to be said....

The GUYS will think you are really creepy if they can smell you from a distance. This needs to be an "up close and personal" thing. (if you care)

Nothing smells better than "clean." Take a good shower with some decent deodorant soap. You will be amazed at how many times you are complimented just for that!
I am Listening to I Heart Radio they have a Nikki Sixx station and they were just talking about this type of issue. Nikki says that Baby powder works very well!! Hmmm May have to try it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ICav7ieJwQ

FYI Motley Crue has a habit of NOT washing thier stage clothes from when they start a tour until it is OVER thats gotta SMELL!! So if you are seeing them next month and are in the first few rows i guess its gonna smell pretty bad!!!
CLUBMAN MENS TALC POWDER.
Barbers have been using it for years. Pat on after shower .Keeps you dry without sticky deodorant.
Smells great without overpowering. Ridiculously cheap at drugstores.
I know that this is about whether the LADIES like it.....

But it needs to be said....

The GUYS will think you are really creepy if they can smell you from a distance. This needs to be an "up close and personal" thing. (if you care)

Nothing smells better than "clean." Take a good shower with some decent deodorant soap. You will be amazed at how many times you are complimented just for that! Originally Posted by rooster
this is VERY true on all counts.

I hate colognes, felt like my skin was dirty upon putting the shit on, just maybe twice in my life.

frankly, I don't get it' but to each his own.

im not going to a strange women with a strange funk smell she may not like

nothing WORSE than some guy working on a job site reaking of the shit, it hangs in the air when under close quarters , very inconsiderate , oblivious and yes CREEPY.

just SOAP!

wash your ass
wash your balls
brush your teeth
youll be fine
CLUBMAN MENS TALC POWDER.
Barbers have been using it for years. Pat on after shower .Keeps you dry without sticky deodorant.
Smells great without overpowering. Ridiculously cheap at drugstores. Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
There used to be this powder called "Shower to Shower." Not sure if it is still available. I had a GF in High School that used to wear it and it drove me OUT OF MY FREAKIN' MIND." It just smelled really "clean" and was a huge turn-on.

nothing WORSE than some guy working on a job site reaking of the shit, it hangs in the air when under close quarters , very inconsiderate , oblivious and yes CREEPY.
Originally Posted by JONBALLS
THIS is exactly the point I was trying to make!
Clean is the sexxxiest smell ever,refers back to her shower fresh man in a towel fetish. *Blushing *
When using powder, be sure to wash it off areas upon arrival. I mean, have you tasted powder? Lol
  • Doove
  • 08-21-2012, 05:44 PM
There used to be this powder called "Shower to Shower." Not sure if it is still available. Originally Posted by rooster
"Shower to Shower each dayyyyyyyy...."

And i forget the rest of the jingle. Thank imaginary God for youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGoeAkWuei8