Thank You President Trump !!!

There is nowhere near majority support on any of these issues. It's tyranny-by-minority courtesy of a sham SCOTUS. Originally Posted by tommy156
WRONG YET AGAIN. Here is one: 82% of all adults say college admissions should not consider race in admissions. Exactly what the Supreme Court ruled. 82%

Do you consider 82% "nowhere near majority support" ????

In the biggest and most extensive poll this country has ever had, 53.2% of over 159 million American voters voted against the Orange Turd. That's a lot more meaningful than any small sample size poll.
Leftists just can't handle the truth that 82% of Americans reject their racism

82% !!!!!!!

As was previously noted, if you want to see the Leftists have a nuclear meltdown - just take away their ability to be racists.

82% reject leftists racism !!!

And we have President Trump to thank for putting 3 justices who follow the constitution and rule of law on the Supreme Court
In the biggest and most extensive poll this country has ever had, 53.2% of over 159 million American voters voted against the Orange Turd. That's a lot more meaningful than any small sample size poll. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Absolutely. It's the ultimate poll.
The MAGA’s are losing their minds even more now that we’re closing in on multiple Trump trials. I believe they just added 30 more charges.
They all have a LONG summer ahead of them. They're bound to get tuckered out eventually.
Personally, I find watching the hate mongers getting continually let down quite entertaining.
... And yet - your bloke - President Biden - is the
Most Corrupt President in US History... Running a
political influence scheme with his son and brother
- which has NOW been exposed.

Joe won't even be a candidate in the next election.
He'll be removed before then.

Congress Investigations show more and MORE of the
Corruption everyday.... The Republican Congress
showing whistleblowers surely explaining the
Biden Family "money laundering"...

Thank you President Trump! ... Trump 2024!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
The plan is to use corrupt Joe then shove him out just before the election so Dumber than Dump Heels Up Harris will be the candidate without running for the office and be elected.
Joe hid in his basement and won.
All Obama’s Plan.

We’ll see.

I love how ill informed leftists don't understand how the vast majority of Americans support the Supreme Court decisions and only the brain dead leftists disagree

Because you know, the leftists are racists who love to discriminate. And the leftists love free handouts because they don't want to pay their own bills. And the leftists hat the First Amendment

And the best thing is they willingly expose themselves being all these things

So thank you President Trump !!!!!!!! Originally Posted by berryberry
And we know how the crocked GOP skimming off the top and giving it all to the top 1% and moving all our factories to all of the none English speaking countries.
The plan is to use corrupt Joe then shove him out just before the election so Dumber than Dump Heels Up Harris will be the candidate without running for the office and be elected.
Joe hid in his basement and won.
All Obama’s Plan.

We’ll see. Originally Posted by Chase7
If we only could be so lucky to have Obama back. WOW, wouldn't that be great. The man for all the people not the rich spoiled crooks,

With Obama no one ever laughed him out of a important meeting like they did with Trump. I was so embarrassed for our country when Trump was laughed out of the room. Almost as bad when Trump stuck up for Putin over our own people for hacking the election. I will never forget that.
And we know how the crocked GOP skimming off the top and giving it all to the top 1% and moving all our factories to all of the none English speaking countries. Originally Posted by Cody69
What in the world are you talking about and how does it relate to my post you responded to about how ill informed leftists don't understand how the vast majority of Americans support the Supreme Court decisions

Look at the last 3 decisions:

Only leftists are upset they can no longer racially discriminate

And the leftists are upset they have to repay their student loans because leftists love free handouts and don't want to pay their own bills.

And only leftists hate the First Amendment

And the best thing is they willingly expose themselves being all these things

So thank you President Trump !!!!!!!!
If we only could be so lucky to have Obama back. WOW, wouldn't that be great. The man for all the people not the rich spoiled crooks,

With Obama no one ever laughed him out of a important meeting like they did with Trump. I was so embarrassed for our country when Trump was laughed out of the room. Almost as bad when Trump stuck up for Putin over our own people for hacking the election. I will never forget that. Originally Posted by Cody69
Never forget the Helsinki Summit of 2018. The day that America ceased being a world superpower on live TV.