Obama is a good man and shouldn't worry because the Romans, Scribes, and Pharisees of Jesus day treated him the same way

Judas? You mean like the democratic party has betrayed Mary Landrieu of Louisiana? That kind of Judas? Or are you talking about how Obama himself has betrayed the democratic party?
You want me to copy IB like you do, Adie? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
OK, you got me there. You should do that!
Since Jesus was all about the people and rejected the business men of his day which party do you think he'd align himself with today.

Clearly Dems. I will concede his message might be split due to some of the religious beliefs of Reps but he'd clearly lean Dem since he associated with sinners and tax collectors while rejecting business men. The Republicans platform would not align with a modern day Jesus belief system Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Hey Zanybore, do you concede there is any truth in the following:

1. The sequester has cut government spending

2. Oil and gas production is very profitable, the oil companies patriotically pay high taxes, and pay their employees well, benefiting the government's income tax system, thus lessening the deficit some when production unexpectedly increases, in spite of President Obama's opposition?

3. QE2 was a massive stimulus - it was very similar to throwing newly printed money in the street for people to spend.
Obama's done an outstanding job of keeping us in our homes and gainfully employed while Republicans treat him like the Romans, scribes and pharisees treated Jesus. Obama's making the sacrifice on behalf of us all. Even those who claim to be of the party of religious family values and religious purity yet live on a hooker site. Go figure religious hypocrites you are just like the morons that handed Jesus over to Pontius Pilate

Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
You have 0 comprehension of what it takes to turn an economy around after the COLOSSAL MESS he inherited. I do very well and some would say I'm in the top 5% ;-) but let me say that you need to keep things in perspective. No one said the record was perfect but what is the comparison to?

FACT we are in a better place today than when he took the reins from Bush. Black unemployment has 0 to do with his policies all you've done is shown your racial hand by even mentioning it in context. Should we go down the rabbit trail of discussing how institutional policies keep "blacks" from economic parity.

Sit down and shut up I swear man I get tired of arguing with mental midgets. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Shove this up your RACIST ASS...Rabiznaz

Shove this up your RACIST ASS...Rabiznaz

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Hey InZanybore . Be careful not to injure your head when shoving that up your racist ass. Ijs.
..........Go figure religious hypocrites you are just like the morons that handed Jesus over to Pontius Pilate
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

.........and Hitler ruined that cool mustache for everyone.
I think Stanza failed to read the Bible. Probably did the movie version. Did you know that Anthony Quinn (Barabbas) was actually Mexican? While we're on the subject what did Jesus look like?

None of them look like Obama. I wonder which one Stanza worships as his savior?
Since Jesus was all about the people and rejected the business men of his day which party do you think he'd align himself with today.

Clearly Dems. I will concede his message might be split due to some of the religious beliefs of Reps but he'd clearly lean Dem since he associated with sinners and tax collectors while rejecting business men. The Republicans platform would not align with a modern day Jesus belief system Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Really? Jesus rejected the business men?
That may be the single dumbest post I've seen on this board in years...
The Jesus I know is ducking the INS right now...
The Jesus I know is ducking the INS right now... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I knew you were messianic.

BTW, Jesus was Jewish and white like the rest of us in Israel. (Well, the true Israeli people, not the Muslim usurpers)
The Jesus I know is ducking the INS right now... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
One of the men that works for me is named Jesus, or "Heysus"", to be correct.

The only miracle he performs is showing up on time every morning.
BTW, Jesus was Jewish and white like the rest of us in Israel. (Well, the true Israeli people, not the Muslim usurpers) Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
And you guys killed him.
Technically the Romans killed him COG. The crowd was asked who to pardon and Barrabas had better PR.