IN DYING NEED OF REVIEWS!!!!

I'm in sales, so most of the time I'm pretty straight forward. Just ask the gents if it isn't too much trouble to review you. Here's the kicker, ask them to review you HONESTLY. ECCIEs review template is very user-friendly. There was a thread sometime ago about how long it takes for a guy to write a review. Some gents it took an hour to three hours . Others (like myself) was less than 10 minutes. The guys it took a few hours to write more than likely will continue to NOT review you b/c they feel it's a pain in the ass to do so. Hopefully, most guys are like me and see reviews as a benefit for the community in whole!

Either way, good luck!
maybe instead you can write or mention something in the cooed area and I can ask the moderators about the issue,does that sound fair.
I'm in sales, so most of the time I'm pretty straight forward. Just ask the gents if it isn't too much trouble to review you. Here's the kicker, ask them to review you HONESTLY. ECCIEs review template is very user-friendly. There was a thread sometime ago about how long it takes for a guy to write a review. Some gents it took an hour to three hours . Others (like myself) was less than 10 minutes. The guys it took a few hours to write more than likely will continue to NOT review you b/c they feel it's a pain in the ass to do so. Hopefully, most guys are like me and see reviews as a benefit for the community in whole!

Either way, good luck! Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk

+1
Cum to Jonesboro,AR. I Would hit it and write a review.
I am worth it