Ourhome2 ...... down??

We appreciate the intel CK Originally Posted by DocHolyday
I hope ck doesnt stop suddenly.
Because I stand up to an owner and show how much of a hypocrite he his! Look at how many folks despise that guy! Theres good reasons! Sorry you're not in the know! If you were you wouldnt make these comments! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Damn right!
oh2 is a great site---posts there can open and honest--not strongly censored like eccie -- thank you ck1942 and fancy in heels and
krystal_rose BBW for keeping OH2 alive---
is this is a good time to ask for a password reset again

few years ago I forgot it
Sorry everyone, it must have been my kick-ass ISO post that broke OH2 :-) Just in time for my trip tomorrow too!

Why the haters? smh
Why can’t we be one great community that supports each other?
I like both sites and support both. ck - thanks for everything you do. Originally Posted by sean_a07
Agreed sean_a07.

For the total of 3 people responsible for all the anti-OH2 posts in this thread, where would you suggest I post such an ISO ( or find provider ads or see useful, informative photos of those providers) if not on OH2? It sure as hell isn't on Eccie. Without OH2 the only places for ads are the gutters (LC, STG, YPB. etc.) and the ivory towers (P411, SA, etc.)

As far as I can tell the only thing wrong with OH2 is lack of staffing to process vouches to get providers and hobbyists verified.
Both Eccie and OH2 have their advantages.
I appreciate that they are able to complement each other and give us more options for information.
Thanks ck for keeping us informed!
And thanks to Eccie letting representatives for a competing site post here !
This is my 1st time on Eccie in over a year. Hope h2 returns but its nice to be back where my on-line hobby adventures began.
Eccie was great for many years. With the limits in functionality implemented it drove a need which OH2 has filled very well. I hope OH2 is back up soon. I am already experiencing withdrawal symptoms ...LOL
damn "bad gateway"
wss supposed to meet a girl in bossier and with this and the damn weather..
ugh ��
My thoughts exactly...

Eccie was great for many years. With the limits in functionality implemented it drove a need which OH2 has filled very well. I hope OH2 is back up soon. I am already experiencing withdrawal symptoms ...LOL Originally Posted by tennisguru
Still down
Host platform technical issues have been reported.

Site is safe, just not accessible at this time.
Originally Posted by ck1942

Did you check the breaker ???

And when you get a minute can you work on my verification status whosnext2.0

Thank you! that will be all..
I suggest the hoes quit complaining and put on shoes and face cover and hit the block. Umbrella may be needed today.
This exactly. ECCIE is so limited now, it's not very useful.

Eccie was great for many years. With the limits in functionality implemented it drove a need which OH2 has filled very well. I hope OH2 is back up soon. I am already experiencing withdrawal symptoms ...LOL Originally Posted by tennisguru
Why the haters? smh
Why can’t we be one great community that supports each other?
I like both sites and support both. ck - thanks for everything you do. Originally Posted by sean_a07

Agree 100% ...I'm just happy to be here doing what we do. It's easy to get pissy when things don't go our way but personally i find it hard to complain about something given for free...in any context. Stay safe y'all 😘