What is your definition of "Voluptuous" vs "Curvy" vs "Amazon" vs "BBW"

WTF happened to Raeleigh thread where she asked the famous question: "who is SL" ???

It vanished ... that ain't right ....
This is confusing, I still don't know what category I fall under? I would think maybe the girl on the second picture. But I am also voluptuous; not as big as Dolly Parton.

I think I could fit under spinner, but my boobs and buttocks have to weight at least 5lbs each. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
You fall under the category of a curvy spinner which as I mentioned applied to my ex wife and last GF.
In other words you are the body type I would fantasize about or marry.
Very very nice indeed.

Will you marry me? Doh! Once again I almost let my little head control the big head. When will I ever learn?
WTF happened to Raeleigh thread where she asked the famous question: "who is SL" ???

It vanished ... that ain't right .... Originally Posted by fun2come
I was looking for it, too. I was going to be nice and help Ms. BrownSugarBaby out by posting a link to it. No wonder she was questioning, because it ain't there!!!
That's only partially correct. Hijacked! and Insults are flying...
(and sorry I was lured into this trap), to make it up to you here are some popular definitions (to the best of my knowledge originally posted here by the Queen of Kegels):
http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/DCForumID15/3.html

Nice attitude, I am sure there are people who look for that. So go on turn it into a full blown threAD for you, see if I give a dumbass' fuck.
Oh that's right, you won't, because you won't see this dumbass' ass. Originally Posted by fun2come
And you think I care because...?
I'm sorry, my posts aren't meant to please you anyway .
I love a woman with healthy, natural, soft curves... I think large breast and hips (with small waist) just exudes womanliness and demands attention...

I've always considered myself curvy for a petite girl... but, I don't have the boobs. (sigh)

I think Scarlett Johansson might lean more towards voluptuous... I'm so in lust with her gorgeous well... everything.

My measurements are as my showcase states... 32B-26-35... I weigh 110 (in high school years it was 90-95) and am 5'2.

I've been labeled a "spinner" but I see myself as more "athletic" since I have more body fat and muscle tone than what I see with most spinners...

Here is your answer!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1054066241

IB

I can't find it but I hear he is a FAT, UGLY, OLG guy!
I can't find it but I hear he is a FAT, UGLY, OLG guy! Originally Posted by Still Looking
..with 198 reviews of all body types and tons of provider money to spend.

I think to the providers you just got a whole lot better looking.
I love a woman with healthy, natural, soft curves... I think large breast and hips (with small waist) just exudes womanliness and demands attention...

I've always considered myself curvy for a petite girl... but, I don't have the boobs. (sigh)

I think Scarlett Johansson might lean more towards voluptuous... I'm so in lust with her gorgeous well... everything.

My measurements are as my showcase states... 32B-26-35... I weigh 110 (in high school years it was 90-95) and am 5'2.

I've been labeled a "spinner" but I see myself as more "athletic" since I have more body fat and muscle tone than what I see with most spinners... Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
Ahhh a young all natural Sophia Loren. Absolute perfection.
well then, you just don't fit.

How about: voluptuous curvy spinner .... or voluptuous bubble ass spinner
Hey, you could take the opportunity and market yourself in a unique way...
Go, run with it girl... Originally Posted by fun2come
That's terrific!! I will certainly do that.

I'd say spinner Originally Posted by Still Looking
While, most girls would like the term "spinner" to categorized them.
I feel like spinner takes away from Latinaness. <--I know that's not a word.

I like my curves and while they are not as big as a real curvy woman. I think I will go with "Curvy Spinner"......I know we women are never happy enough with a compliment.

Thank you, though.

You fall under the category of a curvy spinner which as I mentioned applied to my ex wife and last GF.
In other words you are the body type I would fantasize about or marry.
Very very nice indeed.

Will you marry me? Doh! Once again I almost let my little head control the big head. When will I ever learn? Originally Posted by Codybeast
Hahaha
I am not marriage material, yet.
I'm only good at f*%#ing and as far as domestic skills. I am only a great cook.
I take my clothes to the cleaner and I would rather go hungry and use that money for a maid.

I'll be ready in about 15 years when I've established my real career. I have my surgeon on speed dial and intend on looking this way as long as the resources are available.
I was looking for it, too. I was going to be nice and help Ms. BrownSugarBaby out by posting a link to it. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
WHY ???
Oh wait, that's a WHY question. We should not ever question WHY, we should ask How? (in the world can you help her?) and What (the fuck for?).

Emary Preston, you are welcome, just another brain fart in a dumbass' life.
Okay, BrownSugar asked about the S.L. reference. Here is the thread to which we are referring:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=856207
And you think I care because...?
I'm sorry, my posts aren't meant to please you anyway . Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
and you do it so well....
But I am curious now, what are your post meant to do?
and you do it so well....
But I am curious now, what are your post meant to do? Originally Posted by fun2come
Absolutely nothing.
Okay, BrownSugar asked about the S.L. reference. Here is the thread to which we are referring:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=856207 Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Thank you cinnamonshark for answering my question earlier. Some people need to stop being offensive here and start being more informative!