PSA about hotel lobbies

There really ought to be a better way to handle business than having to wait till you are at the incall before finding out where you need to go. You would think that once you have passed screening that it could be a little simpler but all too many fucktards screw it up for the rest of us in so many different ways. Arriving too early, arriving too late, ncns, and sop many other ways.
Thn you have the hooktards that lead you to the incall and then will not answer their phones or make you wait past the appointed time forcing you to sit in your vehicle and trying not to look like you are there to meet a hooktard. Hell some will not even give you the location untyil you are driving in circles waiting for them to answer their phones.
Then you have the ones that want to text and not sjpeak. That is really tough on a blind man that cannot read the texts and cannot see well enough to text back. Then you have the hooktards that use their computer for a phone and you cannot understand a word they say because it is garbled crap. Two tin cans and a string sound better.

I am less than amazed by the utter stupidity of the Johns with their lack of discretion and total oblivity to what is going on around them.
After recovering from being stunned at the stupidity of calling from the lobby, it appears some of that same, careless DNA is shared by others posting on this thread.
So what about the guys who pass screening, but decide to ncns?

Are they to be privy of the room number also? I don't want every random fuck knowing where I am.

Dealing with fucktards is like trying to wrangle cats, and the 2 call system works.

If it makes us safer, or at least feel so, it should not be that much of an issue.

Dealing with fucktards is like trying to wrangle cats, and the 2 call system works.
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
LOL
I only ever did this once, when I drove my car through the
front of the hotel lobby.
  • drax1
  • 03-09-2014, 10:50 AM
Common sense isn't very common.
I usually just have them call when they park then text them the room # and instructions on where the elevator is . I've never had a problem doing it that way.
lol!! Man I was not even allowed to make an appointment becoz I am not above 30yrs!! That hurts a lot!! I had very high hopes of meeting her !! lifetime jerking off for me ROFL!!
Having the room number ahead of tine is fraught with peril. It's not hobby related, but let me share my cautionary tale.

I was traveling for work and living at a hotel for weeks at a time. My soon to be ex needed to speak to me and I did not want to give home my new cell number because I had been harassed by his mistress repeatedly. So I emailed him my room number at the hotel so he could call me back. Which he did.

Well, she got ahold of the room number and posted an ad on Craigslist Casual Encounters that I wanted to be gang banged at the Westin DuPont Circle Room 169. Guys were calling and showing up and pounding on my door while I was inside. It was terrifying...security, police, and CL legal had to get involved. It was a huge mess and I had to move to another hotel for safety.

Of course this could still happen after a session, but why not minimize where you can.

No room number ahead of time for you...
Call or text when you get there FROM YOUR CAR and get the number. It should not be that difficult.
Call or text when you get there FROM YOUR CAR and get the number. It should not be that difficult. Originally Posted by poppy71
But, but, but...

...what if you use the valet parking instead of parking at the fucking Walgreen's across the street?

...and they lose your keys?

...and all you have is a fanny pack?

...and the manager calls the cops?

This shit ain't as easy as y'all make it out to be!
But, but, but...

...what if you use the valet parking instead of parking at the fucking Walgreen's across the street?

...and they lose your keys?

...and all you have is a fanny pack?

...and the manager calls the cops?

This shit ain't as easy as y'all make it out to be!
Originally Posted by boardman
OK OK go to Walgreen's first then call and tell her are gonna valet but get the number. Tell her to give you a few mins to valet before you head up....see...easy lol
^^^^^^^If the clock starts when I get the room number, I'm going to take the elevator to the top floor and then call.
^^^^^^^If the clock starts when I get the room number, I'm going to take the elevator to the top floor and then call. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
That works too but hopefully she's good enough to not start the clock until you are in the room.