Golden showers

I agree with this. I don't think I'd be into the bright yellow, heavy smell type. Originally Posted by papadee
Pee is supposed to taste like pee, not warm water. The best pee is the first morning brew, the spicy kind. If only there were providers in Houston that offered this... (without upselling too).
Pee is supposed to taste like pee, not warm water. The best pee is the first morning brew, the spicy kind. If only there were providers in Houston that offered this... (without upselling too). Originally Posted by Houston65
I know what I'm comfortable with.
I doubt any ladies will admit to wanting to be pee'ed on by a gent. Originally Posted by KenMonk
I don't mind as long as I'm in or near a shower. I wouldn't want it in my mouth but have been asked to pee in others' mouths in the past.
How about if she holds it while i pee in the toliet?
How about if she holds it while i pee in the toliet? Originally Posted by DaChef
I'll hold it over your steak to marinate it before grilling. Hmmm, now there's an idea for those who love the taste!
(I got the idea from looking at your avatar!)
I enjoy it!

Ive got a few reviews here in Dallas where I have let my warm liquid gush freely...

I have also received a GS or two....but only in cases where I'm extremely turned on!
I'm sure every provider accepts this kind of GS ...
You are so naughty. LOL!

I'll hold it over your steak to marinate it before grilling. Hmmm, now there's an idea for those who love the taste!
(I got the idea from looking at your avatar!) Originally Posted by tia travels
I am a giver!
I really enjoy giving them but as Dallas mentioned "peeing on cue" isn't one of my many talents lol I've yet to be on the receiving end.
Standing over their faces while they beg for my golden gift is hilarious. On the other hand, anybody who attempts to piss on me is getting punched in the balls
I did a roleplaying session with a lady I had known for awhile. Part of the scenario was that I wasn't allowed to cum unless I did "everything" she wanted to show her power over me.

Yep, one of the things I had to do was beg her to offer me her golden nectar. It was very erotic and I came almost immediately. I definitely showered immediately. I felt weird after. But she and I did it a few more times, and she became more dominant and more humiliating each time, which was the part of the scene I was looking for. I lost track of her, think she retired. My perfect scene would be to have the lady force that upon me without having spoken about it first. That would be erotic. And with it being her idea, it would be even more of a turn on. Of course, if I wasn't in the mood, I'd just refuse.

Ironically, I don't know if I could do it to someone else.
I have had a few Golden Showers and some Golden Cocktails I love them it is the next step. It is had to find some provides to do this anyone like to try this?
i hear it cures acne ........................ just sayin`
From time to time, I see a woman who will straddle my face, then matter-of-factly warn me, "Don't spill a drop." And then let me have it. It's wicked, and delightful.