Always WOndered Shaved or Unshaved

• ~Ze~
  • 01-26-2011, 08:46 PM
I am rocking a pretty - full - sexy - trimmed - bush right now...

Now I need to figure out how to keep the hairs from laying flat and down.. it tickles the clit from the way I have it trimmed.
  • coven
  • 01-26-2011, 08:51 PM
I am rocking a pretty - full - sexy - trimmed - bush right now...

Now I need to figure out how to keep the hairs from laying flat and down.. it tickles the clit from the way I have it trimmed. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
~Ze~ ,

A little moisturizer works well to keep unruly hair in line. Spit makes a great bush moisturizer and I'd love to help you out.

Just sayin'

C
Trimmed Bush
Bush is very sexy but landing strip or bare yields better Daty results.
Big fan of the bush, trimmed just enough to form a nice triangle.
All you need to do is shave below for very pleasant DATY.
Nicely trimmed, but if you're gonna shave, no stubble. And if trimmed, use hair conditioner (I return the favour, there, and on the beard) so that it's nice and soft. Originally Posted by OldTimeBuddie
HMM, now I have heard of, and when I have a beard, use conditioner on my face, but never thought of using it on 'other' hair.
This may sound odd but bare only if she is mature ie maybe 30 or UPPER 30's and up, somehow bare on a young lady just makes me think of a child and is a real turn off.
Nice and soft, and not too long.

OH and the last TWO providers I was with were big into staying safe (I don't think that can even lead to std's but who knows) and did not want me to, as long as it is not too sour I like giving oral ...
Don't care!!!!!!!! LADIES BODY-- LADIES CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I STILL WILL LUV EM ALL THE SAME!!!!!!!!!
Shaved for sure
if you are naturally red then I say full bush, nothing sexier then that. otherwise trimmed works for me....

just make sure it tastes yummy...
I"m up for whatever makes you happy...right up to the really overgrown flower-child look. Now how about a volley back to the ladies...what do you prefer to see on your gentlemen caller's tender treasure?
Back when I had an SO she wanted me to shave her down south.... I was aprehensive at first, but once I realized that avoiding cuts wasn't that difficult I relaxed and we had a lot of fun with it. It was fantastic foreplay..... just wondering if there are any ladies out there that have let (or would let) a client shave them in the southern region?