Any veterinarians or anyone experienced with lizards?

Please no penis pics.
Only Wakeup does that gay shit. I wont hijack BW thread like that.
Chihuahua hijack!!!

Eets pronounced Leezard
Si. We're goin' to need a beeger box.
He appears to be doing much better. He's not quite acting like his normal self yet, but at least he seems to be in no pain and he is eating and drinking.

Attachment 744871 Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

Doesn't that dude work for Geico?
Weird whid folk shidd. Like who gives a foook about a foooking lizard unless that crawlin mofo helping you make moolah in a commercial. Crazy how folks will pass up a homeless encampment to save a foooking whale beached. Ummmm ok. If the lizard dies, it dies. I wouldn't want that creepy shidd around me anyway but hey. Do you. Glad lizzo still warm blooded.Nice background brooko.
Si. We're goin' to need a beeger box. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Get a blender and all will fit in the box.

Weird whid folk shidd. Like who gives a foook about a foooking lizard unless that crawlin mofo helping you make moolah in a commercial. Crazy how folks will pass up a homeless encampment to save a foooking whale beached. Ummmm ok. If the lizard dies, it dies. I wouldn't want that creepy shidd around me anyway but hey. Do you. Glad lizzo still warm blooded.Nice background brooko. Originally Posted by shinepro
Simple, people suck. How many in the encampment have a plan to get out and do something productive? I do not provide positive feedback for others' poor choices.
Pyro poor choices can be a foooking myriad of things, besides financial competency. Look, I cud for brooko lubbing that lizard. I personally don't foooks WID snakes and lizards, enough of that shidd already in Dem striits.i was impressed with the background. Only thing I'm having on Dem sheets in my ass. Ain't putting no green reptile on dat shidd. Just shine, maybe it's a black thang. White folks fok with everything more than humans. Oh well...
Yo, Brooko....

when you say "blue jeweled lacerta" does that mean your Lizzo has "blue balls" ? just wonderin.

Doesn't that dude work for Geico? Originally Posted by Slitlikr
So glad that your lizard is doing well. Yeah!!! (I'm a big pet person, too!)

Best,
Elisabeth
(I'm a big pet person, too!) Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
EW is a big person who likes pets? EW is a person who likes big pets? EW is not just a 'pet person', she's a big(-time) 'pet person'?
EW is a big person who likes pets? EW is a person who likes big pets? EW is not just a 'pet person', she's a big(-time) 'pet person'? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
That's hilarious!

Kindof true on all points.