Nikki hit me up- Rochester gents able to help?

Since Ben hasn’t responded. “Well this is something “
what I’m still dying to know about glass drones on the north side? Is that slang for something ??? Glass d... Freudian slip?

Nah couldn’t be.
Stop antagonizing.
Since Ben hasn’t responded. “Well this is something “ Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
LOL........
this threAD
this threAD Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Enjoy it while you can.

The Fun Police are bound to close it soon.
No problem men always a pleasure breaking up a nasty unnecessary catfight between a group of whores. Appreciate the support.
I have years of real life experience with this demon dragon. She has pressed my buttons one too many times. I’m not one for conflict NBT but even good girls go bad sometimes. Don’t worry It’ll be ok puppy. DD the Eccie Daddy for upstate will come though and close it down.
I have years of real life experience with this demon dragon. She has pressed my buttons one too many times. I’m not one for conflict NBT but even good girls go bad sometimes. Don’t worry It’ll be ok puppy. DD the Eccie Daddy for upstate will come though and close it down. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
You seem like such a wonderful young lady.

I'm just extremely uncomfortable with conflict as well. Please be good to one another.
And yes, I too have faith that DDarkness will swoop in and protect us all.
Wait. Which one is the demon dragon?
They're no parade... that's fer sure.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
But the side betting on who throws the first punch is fun!
You seem like such a wonderful young lady.

I'm just extremely uncomfortable with conflict as well. Please be good to one another. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Who is this posting.....
Mr Rogers!!!
Wheres the pooh bear we love to hate
The old hoes lackluster events in Syracuse are embarrassing Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
who do I ask how much ringside seats are
I see Scarlets still a little raw about being voted out of the house, by the the kittens a couple years ago.
It was either her or the kittens..I chose them.lol