All prostitutes are damned to hell

Most guys who make these types of threats are just frightened little boys, in adult male bodies, who were bullied and are trying to bully women because they perceive women as being "weaker".

Like most bullies, if you called them to the carpet most will back down and never bother you again. However, caution should still be observed.

If you haven't already done so start taking martial arts. Krav Maga is a no non-sense kick ass martial art form that anyone can use quickly. It's not pretty but it's pretty effective.

I would encourage all women to learn it or some other form. Krav Maga classes are offered in most major cities in the world.
I used to take martial art classes, but it's been years. I think that's a great idea!! Plus, it's a great stress reliever as well.
I got the same e-mail last week. It's the first time that I had gotten this one.

But I get those brimstone and hellfire e-mails ever so often and you will, too.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Actually, I'd thought about posting it because it was such an extreme e-mail with a lot of different Bible verses used.

There have been a few topics started about this same issue. You're not the only one. Guess the person sending these out has had some down time lately.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Are you ladies saving the IP addresses and comparing them to those you regularly communicate with? Could be enlightening.
THE EMAIL YOU ARE REFERRING TO I HAVE NO CLUE, BUT I JUST GOT ONE LAST NIGHT ACTUALLY SHOWING THE PICS AND DETAILS OF THE DEATHS OF THE MURDERED PROSTITUTES AND A DETAILED PIC OF THE EARTH AND A LINK TO FEARDEATHANDHELL.COM SAYING MURDERED PROSTITUTES NOW IN HELL

AND YES, ALL REFERRING TO BIBLE VERSES

WHOEVER THIS SICK F*** IS (Notzrim) has nothing better to do at midnight and as far as I'm concerned, if this was true, IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME.

I FEEL NO GUILT OR SHAME IN MY BEHAVIOR, I am single and enjoying the companionship of men (single or married is none of my business) as much as they are enjoying the companionship of ME.

It is spam because it wan't sent to my real email rather addressed to yourmistressgemma@gmail.com so I don't really get how that happens.

I got the same e-mail last week. It's the first time that I had gotten this one.

But I get those brimstone and hellfire e-mails ever so often and you will, too.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Actually, I'd thought about posting it because it was such an extreme e-mail with a lot of different Bible verses used.

There have been a few topics started about this same issue. You're not the only one. Guess the person sending these out has had some down time lately.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I was cleaning up my computer desktop this morning and realized that I had saved the image. Really, I meant what I wrote above, I was thinking of writing about this myself.

Although it's the contents of an e-mail, I think that this will prove to be an exception to that Eccie rule. Mods in this area, if you disagree, I'll take my spanking.

Since there seems to be some curiosity, here it is:
Attached Images File Type: jpg negative biblical e-mail.jpg (153.2 KB, 212 views)
There are times when I think Earth is Hell and that we are all already dead and being punished by a God with a seriously demented sense of humor.

I'm hoping to be reincarnated a grade better next time on my way to the highest form of life, the chihuahua. (My friends and family are always telling me that they want to be brought back as a wee dog in my household, not a care in the world and completely spoiled.)

I've gotten similar emails.
I definitely don't think Jesus would approve. I reply with Matthew 7:1-3, King James Bible, "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Guess I should feel accepted still new and got one. Oh well!
I used to take martial art classes, but it's been years. I think that's a great idea!! Plus, it's a great stress reliever as well. Originally Posted by Slim.
You also get a great sculpted body from it.
There are times when I think Earth is Hell and that we are all already dead and being punished by a God with a seriously demented sense of humor.

I'm hoping to be reincarnated a grade better next time on my way to the highest form of life, the chihuahua. (My friends and family are always telling me that they want to be brought back as a wee dog in my household, not a care in the world and completely spoiled.)

I've gotten similar emails.
I definitely don't think Jesus would approve. I reply with Matthew 7:1-3, King James Bible, "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Chihuahuas a higher life form? If a higher life form is the inner parts of a burrito then yes.
There are times when I think Earth is Hell and that we are all already dead and being punished by a God with a seriously demented sense of humor. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I'm not sure who to credit for it, but I love the saying, "Religion is for those who are afraid of hell, Spirituality is for those who have already been there"

Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly
Sad hookers have to get murder in this business.
Chihuahuas a higher life form? If a higher life form is the inner parts of a burrito then yes. Originally Posted by pyramider
Think about it: they have somehow connived things to live in comfort with all bills paid; they receive regular healthcare check-ups and dental cleanings to keep them spiffy at my cost; they get unlimited treats, fashionable attire, salon visits, and trips to the beach on my dime; they can sit in my lap anytime they want with no responsibilities at all other than kissing up to me, and the rest of the time they just lay about on the couch. Hmmm...

I just realized that I'm a Sugar Momma to a bunch of lazy furballs.

Think about it: they have somehow connived things to live in comfort with all bills paid; they receive regular healthcare check-ups and dental cleanings to keep them spiffy at my cost; they get unlimited treats, fashionable attire, salon visits, and trips to the beach on my dime; they can sit in my lap anytime they want with no responsibilities at all other than kissing up to me, and the rest of the time they just lay about on the couch. Hmmm... Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
These dogs, or hookers, you're talking about?

If I believed in hell, it sounds like my kind of place...
Stupid is as stupid does. The bible was written by human beings. Humans who were trying to make sense of a rapidly growing population and the advent of societies. All societies must have rules and the best way to ensure rules are followed is to instigate a sense of fear of being caught breaking the rules.

Funny how this idiot never says anything about the killer who murders the prostitute going to hell. Guess they forgot about "Thou shalt not kill". hmmm....

What would motivate an idiot to make these threats. When accessing a situation, always look at the motivation behind the action. Anger with women comes to mind. Another misogynist in our midst. Nothing makes a misguided misogynist more frustrated than tits and ass all over the computer and no way to access it due to his desperation and rejection by desire.

So the simpleton is basically trying to punish you via a threat for frustrating him. He is really angry so he wants to banish you to hell for being his enemy in a hot female form who sells what he feels he isn't able to access and control, pussy. And that makes him an even bigger pussy than the one who he is angry with. Never ending cycle of stupidity.....