I'm just curious.. *RANT*

Here's your ass pic
I even made you a collage
Lol.

However,

There is NOTHING more annoying to a provider than a time waster...
Clients who see me regularly that text me; I don't have a problem. Because their simply that; a regular.
But people who haven't even seen me who are always texting me; to those men who get off by texting with no intentions need to find another provider to do that with cuz I'm not the provider to do that with.

It's obvious I'm rarely in Houston on the weekdays; so if you know because of your SO you can only play on weekdays; don't contact me till I advertise I'll be here on a weekday, unless you'll be willing to make it worth my while for me to come down for you.. SIMPLE COMMON SENSE. or at least I figured we're all grown enough to realize this.

I don't like to waste clients time; so I don't want my time wasted.

What happened with this gentleman complaining up in previous comments..
Yes; I realize I should've been stocked up but he was my first appointment. So before I opened my store I should've looked to see if I was 100% prepared. Yur right on that. I agree.

Which I did, before I even left my place to travel to my incall. Which is why he got the fore warning text that I was needing to stop...
but oh well... it'll all be okay

I never meant this for anyone individually; I was speaking in general...

All I'm saying is stop being a free texter; and stop wasting providers times.

It's actually comical to me that clients think they can speak to providers anyhow..
what are you gonna do when yur such a dick to the providers no providers will accept appointments with you no more because yur known as a dick time waster; looks like your stuck with your NDS wife at home
I've waited for Cindy twice for well over 30 minutes on both of my appointments with her. Real time waster here
Ok, so I make an appointment and then something comes up. How do you plan to charge me a ghost/ncns fee?
Your post has been ignored Originally Posted by anonsull
It's sad a brotha can't catch a break.

She would rather go back and forth with detractors and possible time wasters instead of entertaining someone that really wants to see her (and her friends too).

SMH
  • iquit
  • 06-11-2017, 02:58 PM
Wow...did u have any good experiences in Houston? Focus on the good and things will look brighter. Several different groups out here. Time wasting isn't good, but we like our providers to be a little more aware that how you deal with a time waster reflects on u as well. It's not fair but in business, the customers dictate the terms of the relationship to a greater degree than the producer of the product. You may have been wronged but don't tread on all of Houston over the few u met.
Thread has all the necessary ingredients to go triple platinum

-A pissed off hooker who won't back down
-A pissed off trick who ain't having it
-Irrelevant WKs with their capes flapping
-Seasoned tricks dropping some knowledge..all ignored of course
-Losers begging for photos to jack off to
-Randall Creed Jr's crying about the NBA policy " if you only give me chance,I promise I won't waste your time,maim.."
-Spectators eating popcorn

Heh

-Randall Creed Jr's crying about the NBA policy " if you only give me chance,I promise I won't waste your time,maim.."

Heh Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Bahahaha Post of the year NP, priceless!

You forgot to mention a whore that complains about tricks being late when she apparently does it herself! Plus we know now she has seen The Cute Papi a couple of time so who would want to see her after him anyway?

I wonder why and individual would basically beg a trick to see him when she refuses to based on the color of his skin? Then he wants to pay her for the 'privilege'!

Plus we know now she has seen The Cute Papi a couple of time so who would want to see her after him anyway?
! Originally Posted by No One
Good observation
And if tcp was forced to wait 30 minutes in his car,that's extra time to concoct new stealthing techniques or perfect his existing ones..pretty scary!

But eccie tricks only talk about avoiding providers tcp has seen, they never follow through
Id stilll fuck Spinner Cindy.....

......... ijs.............

Originally Posted by SlimJimmm
Me.
I've waited for Cindy twice for well over 30 minutes on both of my appointments with her. Real time waster here Originally Posted by the cute papi
If i were you id STFU. You're track record on here is trash hun.
I am a piece of shit. Originally Posted by the rapist papi
Die faster irl.

Heh Originally Posted by NubianPrick
You forgot the obnoxious black idiot talking loudly during the show.