Primantis says no to JD!!

https://twitter.com/pgh_scanner/stat...00292484882500

You guys are so fucking weird. A private business has the right to refuse service if you bring in cameras. Free speech (even though this indeed is not the problem here) does not apply in a private business.

And yet.... you crazy MAGAs are calling in threats and bomb scares because they offended your messiah.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Be reasonable. Don't be weird and do illegal shit. Weirdos.
https://twitter.com/pgh_scanner/stat...00292484882500

You guys are so fucking weird. A private business has the right to refuse service if you bring in cameras. Free speech (even though this indeed is not the problem here) does not apply in a private business.

And yet.... you crazy MAGAs are calling in threats and bomb scares because they offended your messiah.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Be reasonable. Don't be weird and do illegal shit. Weirdos. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
People reading this post can determine who’s “weird”.
People reading this post can determine who’s “weird”. Originally Posted by bambino
Democrats aren't the ones calling in bomb threats to schools and restaurants when someone they worship gets shade. Primanti's didn't want cameras brought in. BFD. They are well within their rights. But trump people call for boycotts? Of a private company operating within their rights? Ludicrous. Unhinged.
Democrats aren't the ones calling in bomb threats to schools and restaurants when someone they worship gets shade. Primanti's didn't want cameras brought in. BFD. They are well within their rights. But trump people call for boycotts? Of a private company operating within their rights? Ludicrous. Unhinged. Originally Posted by tommy156
People reading this post know it’s weird. Rational people know Primantis shit the bed.
Normal, rational people don't care. They think folks who are up in arms either way are weird.

I know. I asked them
Normal, rational people don't care. They think folks who are up in arms either way are weird.

I know. I asked them Originally Posted by HDGristle
Sure you did!!!!!!!
Just finished up JV's cap and cheese. He didn't show.

But... on a lighter note, kudos to JV for paying the bill. His boss is a deadbeat far too often when it comes to paying bills

And remember, he told you not to blame the Primanti's worker. So, we read your Primanti's hate as a long running grudge.

#NOGAFWIC
Just finished up JV's cap and cheese. He didn't show.

But... kudos to him for paying the bill. His boss is a deadbeat far too often when it comes to paying bills Originally Posted by HDGristle
You’ve probably haven’t stepped foot in a Primantis, especially the original one Mr Gristle. They’re a joke now. Using mass produced, processed ingredients now. It’s bullshit food. Just like your posts!!!!!

But hey Mr Gristle, they might install Tampon dispensers in the men’s room. That’s weird. Butt, it would be right up your ALLEY!!!!!!

AWAWHABAWAHS
You’ve probably haven’t stepped foot in a Primantis, especially the original one Mr Gristle. They’re a joke now. Using mass produced, processed ingredients now. It’s bullshit food. Just like your posts!!!!!

But hey Mr Gristle, they might install Tampon dispensers in the men’s room. That’s weird. Butt, it would be right up your ALLEY!!!!!!

AWAWHABAWAHS Originally Posted by bambino
Glad you used probably. I've been to 5. Including the OG.

6 if you count FL. I don't.

Also, the Cap in a Cap and Cheese is a processed food... so... you think it wasn't?

Even JV isn't gonna try that one

#curedmeatssreprocessed
Glad you used probably. I've been to 5. Including the OG.

6 if you count FL. I don't.

Also, the Cap in a Cap and Cheese is a processed food... so... Originally Posted by HDGristle
Oh, you’re such a baddass!!!

You’ve never been there. It sucks now.
You can think that all day Bam. IDGAF

For those tuning in late:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN73xKcLU_c
You can think that all day Bam. IDGAF

For those tuning in late:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN73xKcLU_c Originally Posted by HDGristle
Ok Mr Gristle, I’ll meet you at the South Fayette Primantis on 11/6. Bring it Mr Huskie!!!! I’ll be there. You can bring Owbie, Tommie, or Winn Dixxy!!! I’ll bring Chizzy. If Trump wins, yinz pay. If he loses. I’ll pay. But in reality you won’t show. So Chizz and I will walk across the parking lot to Firebirds and eat some good food. Are you in Mr Gristle? Do you have the balls to show up?
I seriously doubt it.
I'm not your errand boy, Bam. Schedule a board lunch the right way. Attendance is on you. And have it in the Strip.

#zeromettle
#BWAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm not your errand boy, Bam. Schedule a board lunch the right way. Attendance is on you. And have it in the Strip.

#zeromettle
#BWAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by HDGristle
Look numbnuts, I organized MONTHLY lunches. For years!!! You’re a poser. Nobody has actually met you. Are you backing out Mr Huskie? It looks like you are. I organized this bet, not you.
Gentlemen it’s time to quit calling each other out, make your points and move on.