Austin Gentleman's Club Luncheon Thank You

....... I'll take you only if you promise not to get drunk and end up giving ztonk a freebie in a cabana. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor to RRRabbit
Gentlemen.... Discussion of activities that MAY or may not have occurred between members while at a GC Event is best not posted on the public Boards......

I'm considering revoking your invites.....

Remember the rules.....

46B) What Ztonk DOES at GC Parties stays between those AT THE GC PARTY!!. Activities he participates in are not to be discussed in open forums. We want to avoid the idea of any impropriety occurring at these events. (Plus Ztonk has a Hobby Girlfriend that frowns on his interaction with other guys at these events.)
I dunno...bat colonies might add to the overall ambiance as long as the other people living under the bridge didn't try to turn our uber exclusive HGE into an under the bridge gang bang.

Anyway, you just committed, I have it in writing so you can't back out now! See you at the next luncheon sexy boy.

Rrrabit: You can have what's left of Rand after I'm done with him.

Fran: after parties are great but I don't want to be responsible for ANYTHING. I'd much rather be your lazy guest. Besides, I may have to retire under a bridge with Rand for the latter part of the evening(if I can procure the proper provisions).

[QUOTE=Rand Al'Thor-That can easily be arranged, only to help you with HGE experience, of course. Do you have a plce picked out, BTW? Under a bridge would be great, except we have to be careful not to pick a bridge that houses one of the numerous bat colonies. (damn I deleted the last part of the closing quote thing).
Assuming you're vetted, and I'm in town, consider me committed.

You say turn the HGE into a gang bang like it's a bad thing. I don't think it's outside the realm of HGE for it to turn into one.

I dunno...bat colonies might add to the overall ambiance as long as the other people living under the bridge didn't try to turn our uber exclusive HGE into an under the bridge gang bang.

Anyway, you just committed, I have it in writing so you can't back out now! See you at the next luncheon sexy boy.

Rrrabit: You can have what's left of Rand after I'm done with him.

Fran: after parties are great but I don't want to be responsible for ANYTHING. I'd much rather be your lazy guest. Besides, I may have to retire under a bridge with Rand for the latter part of the evening(if I can procure the proper provisions).

That can easily be arranged, only to help you with HGE experience, of course. Do you have a plce picked out, BTW? Under a bridge would be great, except we have to be careful not to pick a bridge that houses one of the numerous bat colonies. (damn I deleted the last part of the closing quote thing). Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Rrrabit: You can have what's left of Rand after I'm done with him. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

Thanks, I guess

Z and I shall just have to make do in the cabana.