Saying you have no drama MEANS you are full of drama.

Ok, lets get this straight. Drama free means Lots of Drama, and (as previously discussed in another thread) GFE means nothing.....so we are boiling down the ads to basically the phone number and come "F" me. OMG! we have become the Observer.
LOL.
YY
It reminds me of some providers repeatedly mentioning how intelligent they are. All the while, their posts were filled with errors in grammar and spelling.

(Please no proofreading my posts - I don't think I make any claim on being highly intelligent.)
I put "Drama free" in my ads....and thats what I mean. So I have to disagree w ya babe. I'm too damn grown to allow drama in my life. I just wanna talk, be rubbed, do some rubbing, suck, get sucked, fuck, get fucked...lol!!! When I say "Drama Free", I mean on the gents end too. It goes both ways.
It is amazing some of the silly things people will purport and exaggerate in their signature lines.
self edit (not worth it)
...I'm too damn grown to allow drama in my life. I just wanna talk, be rubbed, do some rubbing, suck, get sucked, fuck, get fucked...lol!!! Originally Posted by Carly's Angels
+1
i like the way you think
There really wasn't anything to disagree with. I posted that after asking a total of 65 providers and 250 guys over the course of 18 months. Out of my study group, 4 guys disagreed and only 1 provider disagreed. My proof is in the numbers. Thought ya'll might want to know. It was more of a statement of fact than anything else.

Even if you say it adn mean it, you will disappear among the other 400 that don't.

I know, I know, I hate finding stuff out that I don't agree with but am stuck with because of the majority too.

Maybe a better way would be to say ("Please no life drama at my office. Let's forget about real life for an hour.) That might not work either because alot of guys need us to dump their drama on as part of the therapy.

Whatever. lol. take it or leave it, It matters not one iota to me. Cheers yall.
Those stats can be deceiving.
And when you are emphatic in your ads that you are PIMP free it almost 100% of the times means the pimp is the one posting the ad and taking all the cash the moment the trick leaves the room.....
I am drama free...for real-zo...
  • gucio
  • 09-16-2010, 09:29 PM
And when you are emphatic in your ads that you are PIMP free it almost 100% of the times means the pimp is the one posting the ad and taking all the cash the moment the trick leaves the room..... Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Preeeeeeecisely !

No clock watching, of course because she uses a kitchen timer.

My fee is for my time only, that is why I placed an ad suggesting we are doing to fuck and suck and do things "you wouldn't go to a farm animal " to quote Andrew Dice Clay
Well if you WANT drama, I'll do my very best to come up with some but I'd REALLY rather just get down to business!

A KITCHEN TIMER?! REALLY?!