Duke of G wanted a Spinner Poll

Does this mean Duke has a super-tight vagina? I just hope it's fresh!!!

Why can't Duke start his own poll?
I am definitely getting out the popcorn, because this thread is just too funny, and much of the reasoning pure fiction.

Size of the girl has NOTHING to do with the size of the veejay. I'm 6 ft tall and weigh over 200 pounds, a BBW indeed, but check my 73 reviews on multiple sites; no one's called me the Grand Canyon. Someone hasn't heard of those Kegel exercises Dannie mentioned, evidently. Big girl, small girl, had babies in litters, do enough of those and you could shoot ping pong balls out of your wahoo. (Hmmm, I need to do more. That would be a fun visual, especially if I could get the aim right.) I also only have C cups, so there goes the premise that big girls are always D or more. Last time I checked my ass was in proportion to the rest of me, so does that make it big, or just right for a leggy lassie?

Silly thread.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Perfectly said... Kegels!!!!!

Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie

Nothing a box of Summer's Eve and a wax kit can't take care of. Get him silky smooth and floral-scented, wax and pluck a few other areas, stick him in a better dress and wig with a padded push-up bra, and well have the Duchess of GTV.

Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
His mangina is stincky.
Yea, but you have to check out my five-inch taint.

http://youtu.be/Tjq8KsGrlL4?t=3m5s
Come on Duke ... everyone knows modtards are taintless ...
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-15-2012, 02:59 AM
Yea, but you have to check out my five-inch taint.

http://youtu.be/Tjq8KsGrlL4?t=3m5s Originally Posted by Duke of G

I want my 10 minutes back... with interest. -_-
You knew better to bite on that linck ... so no time back for you.
Oh wow, one guy who has sampled every kinda gal with every kinda pussy!!!! Are you tired baby. All that research must have gotten you confused honey.

How cute!!!!!!

(Rolling eyeballs and chuckling)

Kegels work!!!!!