whats the deal??

That is, if you have 25 favorable reviews and 1 unfavorable review, the unfavorable review should not override the favorable ones. Originally Posted by fritz3552
I agree. One bad review actually makes it look like the guy was wrong. "Why did he have such a different experience than all the other guys? He must have been dirty, or rude, or something." That's what I would think, anyway.
A suggestion...........make a signature line and add that you're not GFE. Also, you as a provider should do some research on your client before the meeting takes place. Look at his reviews, look at his profile on P411, ask his references what he likes.
A suggestion...........make a signature line and add that you're not GFE. Also, you as a provider should do some research on your client before the meeting takes place. Look at his reviews, look at his profile on P411, ask his references what he likes. Originally Posted by MsElena
But the thing is I see a lot of guys that are into GFE.. id rather just advertise what I do not what I don't do... But thanks for your advice Ms.E all words of wisdom are helpfull
The sig line is a good idea in my opinion. Also everyone defines "GFE" differently, so maybe something in your showcase describing how you see it is in order, without getting too graphic. I would stay clear of a typical "No" list, meaning the last thing guys want to hear is a list of no's.
  • cynic
  • 10-30-2012, 02:47 PM
The sig line is a good idea in my opinion. Also everyone defines "GFE" differently, so maybe something in your showcase describing how you see it is in order, without getting too graphic. I would stay clear of a typical "No" list, meaning the last thing guys want to hear is a list of no's. Originally Posted by KenMonk
I agree with Ken. If we want to hear "no" we'll just ask the wife or girlfriend or some random woman at the supermarket, etc.
So anyway - if a provider does post what her limitations are - then cannot expect more - like Clint Eastwood said once as Harry Callahan - " person has to know their limitations " Originally Posted by Onatop
As someone who, for several decades, has been regularly stopped in public and told he looks like Clint Eastwood, I always remember Inspector Callahan's words: "A good man always knows his limitations." And so does a good woman. To thine own self be true, right?

The sig line is a good idea in my opinion. Also everyone defines "GFE" differently, so maybe something in your showcase describing how you see it is in order, without getting too graphic. I would stay clear of a typical "No" list, meaning the last thing guys want to hear is a list of no's. Originally Posted by KenMonk
Yes, those different definitions can make for trouble. Ken's advice is sound psychologically. The mind tends not to strongly process small words like 'no,' so if you make a 'no' list, guys will still be focused on the activities (the content words) coming afterward. If you state what you'll do, when someone does not see what they want on the list, they need to assume it's not available. At that point, it's on them. And all the other posters who mentioned the minimal effect of one negative review among many positives are also on target. In mathematics, that one neg is called an outlier, something that is just a very unusual occurrence, if it actually did happen at all.
Bailey,

All the advice provided here is correct. You have your menu of services with which you are comfortable and if those that contact you from this board do not do their research prior to contacting you or meeting you in person, then the fault is theirs, not yours. Originally Posted by fritz3552

^^^ Precisely this....nothing more nothing less.
b@iley, i just read over some of your posts and detected a pattern [might be wrong, but this is all i have to go on].

your current thread sounds similar to this from feb 2012.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=377067

and this from late feb 2012
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=394431

and this in apr 2012 [adding outfits and toys to your menu]
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=437990

then your "bored in kc" threAD from may 2012
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=446710

then your threatener in july 2012
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=492791

then responding to reports of you not coming back to KC in late august
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=539322

and your threAD about coming back to kc in oct 2012
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=566278

based on that, here are some of my thoughts for your possible use or discarding.

1. post your availability via ads, not via threADs, unless the KC mods dont mind those [they're frowned upon down in dallas].

2. in your ads, your showcase, and p411 [if you have one], be clear and simply state what you do and what you dont. from what i read, the not knowing before and the "rules" stated after the guy shows up is what is the biggest disconnect. true, guys should do some research, but i think it's better to have consistency in what is publicly stated and what is offered in private than to not have consistency.

3. in my book, unless i ask, i really dont want to know what providers do in their real lives nor what they want or need the money for. to me, it just wipes out the illusion of inter-connection and passion. now, if something came up and you needed to cancel some appts, fine - let the specific guys know and post a very generic comment to let others know. i [any maybe others do, too] dont want to know the details unless i ask. and sometimes i have asked a woman some details [like my appt today that cancelled 2.5 hrs prior to our appt cos she's ill].

4. in my mind, and perhaps w/ others, a person's posts give me a small glimpse into their thought processes, likes/dislikes, personalities, etc. so, if i read a bunch of blather or excuses or questions that should probably go in the women's only forums, that helps me form an opinion of the woman. right or wrong, it's one of the main things for me to go on to form my opinion.

so, bottom line,
* advertise what you are about [on the table, off the table]
* take care of appts and scheduling [letting guys know about cancellations w/ as much lead time as possible] and
* provide as deliteful time as you can [within your previously stated limits]. one's actions [and reviews thereof] speak more than their words. but if all one has to go on is the woman's words, then properly chosen words are important.

walk the walk that you talk.
All the things you indicated with stars I am very good at... I have learned to use this board over the last year and I advertise well imo since I have no issues brought to me about it.
  • Modda
  • 11-01-2012, 01:54 PM
Okay..lets say I'm a new BP guy who don't have any PA to read your reviews on what you are up to (or not even aware of ECCIE). I see your ad..and don't see anything mentioned in your ads that you are not into kissing/gfe. I called you and at that point can I ask you on what you offer over the phone? How do you feel if I ask "are you a gfe? are you into kissing? over the phone?

Come on mam, many providers don't like to discuss over the phone on their services (unless a newbie). And in your BP ads I don't see "no GFE" anywhere. Okay I've booked an appt with you without asking questions on your service and I walked into the room and asked you about the type of services you offer before donation.

How do you feel if I walk out at that point? Can you show me a single BP ad of yours mentioning that you are not a GFE person? (based on what you have responded to 'pmdelites' message)
1. post your availability via ads, not via threADs, unless the KC mods dont mind those [they're frowned upon down in dallas]. Originally Posted by pmdelites
We have been told that threADs are perfectly fine, as long as they are not explicitly an ad with excessive details.

See this post (Guest110112 was a moderator):
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=576963

And the resulting threAD
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=577469
Hi Bailey, I too have not contacted you before because I like some things you don't offer...this has always been a "deal breaker" for me but reading your seemingly heartfelt sentiments makes me pretty hot for you now...just goes to show erotic is not between the legs but between the ears! Thanks and have a great weekend...J
Okay..lets say I'm a new BP guy who don't have any PA to read your reviews on what you are up to (or not even aware of ECCIE). I see your ad..and don't see anything mentioned in your ads that you are not into kissing/gfe. I called you and at that point can I ask you on what you offer over the phone? How do you feel if I ask "are you a gfe? are you into kissing? over the phone?

Come on mam, many providers don't like to discuss over the phone on their services (unless a newbie). And in your BP ads I don't see "no GFE" anywhere. Okay I've booked an appt with you without asking questions on your service and I walked into the room and asked you about the type of services you offer before donation.

How do you feel if I walk out at that point? Can you show me a single BP ad of yours mentioning that you are not a GFE person? (based on what you have responded to 'pmdelites' message) Originally Posted by modda

Well if someone asks if I'm GFE over the phone I say no.. so problem solved and if you show up and ask if I'm GFE before money is exchanged you could gladly leave with no issues. But to continue the date with a additude was what this thread was about.
  • Modda
  • 11-01-2012, 08:24 PM
If you are that open to discuss over the phone...then thats good for you . Very few would like to discuss over the phone. Most of the good providers will direct to their websites.
its to bad you might like gfe with the right clients