Independent Catholic Girls

• BLM69
  • 12-19-2017, 11:00 AM
I have standards as well that's why u never got no play from me lmao. Big Latino male that love streetwalkers? I'll pass lol Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
You would gobble down Chung and BLM at the same time if giving the opportunity, you ain't fooling no one in here.

Get back on the subject and tell us how many SW loving tricks raw cocks you sucked in your hooker career?
You would gobble down Chung and BLM at the same time if giving the opportunity, you ain't fooling no one in here.

Get back on the subject and tell us how many SW loving tricks raw cocks you sucked in your hooker career? Originally Posted by BLM69
In your fuckin dreams lmao

And I see anyone who doesn't brag about lowballing and barebacking cheap hooker pussy. Just sad. Idk if u can afford me anyways by the way u low-ball lmao
  • BLM69
  • 12-19-2017, 11:10 AM

In your fuckin dreams lmao

And I see anyone who doesn't brag about lowballing and barebacking cheap hooker pussy. Just sad. Idk if u can afford me anyways by the way u low-ball lmao Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I couldn't afford to feed you for a week girl, thanks for your hooker logic insight on the topic. You've proven my point with your way of thinking
I couldn't afford to feed you for a week girl, thanks for your hooker logic insight on the topic. You've proven my point with your way of thinking Originally Posted by BLM69
U right U probably couldn't afford to feed me. I don't eat off the dollar menu lol

And if you don't like the way I think quit QUOTING me..I back down to no one and u Kno this silly
U probably couldn't afford to feed me. I don't eat off the dollar menu lol Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
full disclosure: me and BLM were going to offer a McDonald's double cheeseburger and small fries if you would throat us simultaneously. I guess that's out now.

how about Pizza Hut?
full disclosure: me and BLM were going to offer a McDonald's double cheeseburger and small fries if you would throat us simultaneously. I guess that's out now.

how about Pizza Hut? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Oooooo I love Pizza hut lmao
  • BLM69
  • 12-19-2017, 11:41 AM
Oooooo I love Pizza hut lmao Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
LOL, gobble gobble
BEEEEEEEEEEEF!!!!
LOL, gobble gobble Originally Posted by BLM69
I'll take the pizza lmao but ain't no gobble nothing
BEEEEEEEEEEEF!!!! Originally Posted by kologero
Where the beef I want some lol
I'll take the pizza lmao but ain't no gobble nothing Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
you're being such a good sport, I may offer the pizza pro bono.

don't tell me.. Meat Lover's?
you're being such a good sport, I may offer the pizza pro bono.

don't tell me.. Meat Lover's? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Pepperoni with pinapples but I do love meatttttt (the meat that doesn't low-ball of course lol)
Pepperoni with pinapples but I do love meatttttt (the meat that doesn't low-ball of course lol) Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Chung: "yes, I would like a large pepperoni with pineapples, and please, no low-balling on the pepperoni"

Pizza Hut Order Taker: "did you say "no low-balling? I don't understand"

Chung: "I'm ordering for Nina the Dicknapper, she doesn't like low-ballers"

Pizza Hut Order Taker: "Sir, I don't have time for your prank calls, have a good day"

Click..
Chung: "yes, I would like a large pepperoni with pineapples, and please, no low-balling on the pepperoni"

Pizza Hut Order Taker: "did you say "no low-balling? I don't understand"

Chung: "I'm ordering for Nina the Dicknapper, she doesn't like low-ballers"

Pizza Hut Order Taker: "Sir, I don't have time for your prank calls, have a good day"

Click.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
"She doesn't like low ballers & sickos that bbfs hookers". U forgot to add that too
"She doesn't like low ballers & men that bbfs hookers". U forgot to add that too Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I didn't forget the "bbfs hookers" part.. you think I'm going to say "Hookers" on the phone with a Pizza Hut Order Taker???