Any info on amps reopening?

LOL, second that CT! Best memories are from those wet-TS with roll-over- wet -white towel with a few sides of TUMA, Butt slide, n BBBJ!
mmmmmmmmmmm
Yeah, as much as I’m about opening up our economy, having a preemptive open only for it to be shut down by some ass hole politician to make a point would do more harm than good Originally Posted by Aoi
I completely agree. I was gonna start a thread with concern that they may open too soon, only for some politician to close them down permanently. I hope this does not happen but I can see it because when the AMPs open every one will rush to visit.
I think the apartments are much better anyway Originally Posted by FunMonday
I respectfully disagree. I dont think they are sustainable anyway. Neighbors will be suspicious of too much traffic coming in and out. Plus no table shower and you are paying more for less.
If they don't open soon I'm considering one of the LC girls.
I respectfully disagree. I dont think they are sustainable anyway. Neighbors will be suspicious of too much traffic coming in and out. Plus no table shower and you are paying more for less. Originally Posted by curtist196
completely agree..

If they don't open soon I'm considering one of the LC girls. Originally Posted by Hardallnight
go for it.. consider them a 4:00 snack while you wait for a 4-course gourmet Dinner that AMPs represent.

then hope Dinner is on the table before Midnight.