Why do they do it.. HOOKERS Why do they do it???

A slut doesn't cost anything but you don't have a menu. Originally Posted by johndoe98841

Wrong . . . sluts cost plenty, the difference is the cost is not up front.
I finally found a way to have my cake and eat it to
For whatever the reason my Old Man taught me that
you have to own something or it will own you.

Best advice I can give anyone. Originally Posted by bojulay
I think I resemble that remark! LOL
I finally found a way to have my cake and eat it to Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Don't forget the pie sweetie! LOL
I love men! Not just sex with them, but also talking to them and joking, etc.

I also like the "secret agent" aspect of it! Having a fantasy identity, secret life, sometimes having to act a part (role play, or even just going into a hotel and pretending I'm going up to my own room, fishing in my purse for my fake room key.)

Being my own boss is awesome, and the scheduling flexibility. I can take a few days off if the kids are sick, or an afternoon off to go to a school function. I can run a text book or term paper up to school if needed before or after my date (I do one per day max).

It makes scheduling my life easier~ don't have to wait until the weekend to get groceries, have the oil changed, pick up packages at post office, get pictures copied for my mom who is not on Facebook, have my nails done, legs waxed, clean the house, wash the dog, buy ink for the printer, shop for gifts for Christmas, birthdays, baby showers, and weddings;

and random things that happen now and then but certainly aren't done by "lazy" people: hang curtains, fix sprinkler head, trim rose buses, put soaker hose on mature trees, take vacuum in to be repaired, wait on washing machine repair man, visit stores to find a cheap replacement washing machine when old can't be repaired , take candle wax out of carpet, have tire patched,

......yadda yadda.

So I can spend the evenings cooking dinner, enjoying my kids, cleaning kitchen, helping the kids with homework or all watching tv together, or reading a book, and be stress-free enough to deal with teenagers.

simple because we can....that is not a hard question....and besides what difference does it make to a hobbyist why we do what we do?....since when do we have to explain why we do what we do...do hobbyist explain why they do what they do...no simple because they want to and because they can.....
True but the question is asked of hobbiests on here all the time of why we do what we do and we gladly answer because it's an interesting topic.

Why do some get defensive when a question such as this was asked. Nobody here said anyone has to answer it nor did anyone give the impression they felt they were owed an answer either.....
I am not for the faint of heart!
training someone who can only do one pushup. Originally Posted by alluringava
I resemble that remark.
Using the old fashion word "Hookers" in the thread title will piss a few providers and some clients off.

I think there is some overlap between hobbyists and providers: We do it because we can, its exciting, often mutual sexual gratifying, and you get to met (and fuck) new people you might have never otherwise known (or be able to "go to bed" with). We clients have disposable income and the providers need it. Its a symbiotic relationship. Both can not survive with out the other and together both needs are met.

Another common thing: We all have broken down our own old fashion so-called moral standards in order to participate. Its like questioning a fellow member's proclivity or kink. Its like calling the kettle black. Whether you are a provider or a hobbyist, we all have questioned our own reasons for being in the hobby.
Wonder what the ratio will be on the ladies that say #1? Kinda thinking you won't hear too many ladies saying #1 was the main reason for tricking. Originally Posted by shorty
that's because most of the ladies here are well taken care of, so #1 isn't their excuse. #1 would be in the domain of the street walkers as they have the most to lose.
I could see that Yozer but everyone here knows SL and that he means it to be humorous, now while I agree there are words that no matter how you use them are going to be taken offensively. Kinda like a guy complaining about new girls and their rates. No matter how you phrase it, it will come across offensively
phone ringing
And we owe you truth because???? Be glad we even talk to you. Originally Posted by mikkifine
Taking one's reply as defensive is a personal interpretation ...some read more into things than need be...just sayin
True but the question is asked of hobbiests on here all the time of why we do what we do and we gladly answer because it's an interesting topic.

Why do some get defensive when a question such as this was asked. Nobody here said anyone has to answer it nor did anyone give the impression they felt they were owed an answer either..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
[COLOR="Red"][/Color
This is true..........

Have you been hangin' in houston a bit? lol
I certainly appreciate ladies who choose to respond to a question like this, despite the unfortunate title. Especially a lady like HoneyRose, who expresses herself in such an articulate and convincing manner. Being with a lady who participates in this lifestyle for unfortunate reasons would make me feel like I am exploiting her, which for me makes a potentially wonderful experience horrible.

My participation in this lifestyle consisted of five visits over five years to one wonderful lady that I considered a good friend. Since she relocated six years ago I have not chosen to see anyone else but if I do I hope it will be with someone with an outlook like HoneyRose.