Roger Stone Arrested

• WTF
  • 01-26-2019, 07:49 PM
CNN said they were tipped off about the raid.

CNN had no reason to be at Roger Stones house.

after they were tipped off, they were there to film the perp walk. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Ok...that is there job and i said that really didn't matter.

They could have just arrived without all the SWAT theatrics...cnn or no cnn
Stone was a high ranking member of the trump organization. They had to come down hard and heavy. Hope they had a helicopter on the scene too.

Btw...cnn is stalking and waiting for the next trump take down. They don't need a tip off on who is next. Trump and all his buddies are looking over their shoulder wating on their take down.

Fun year that's going to get better watching Nancy kick some fat trump ass
Stone was a high ranking member of the trump organization. They had to come down hard and heavy. Hope they had a helicopter on the scene too.

Btw...cnn is stalking and waiting for the next trump take down. They don't need a tip off on who is next. Trump and all his buddies are looking over their shoulder wating on their take down.

Fun year that's going to get better watching Nancy kick some fat trump ass Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I agree TS. This Trump scum is slowly getting sanitized. Donald Jr and beta boy Jared should be next but they wont be. Trump is probably like Whitey Bulger. Trump is probably selling out his own people so they don't get Donny Jr and the sissy Jared

Fun year that's going to get better watching Nancy kick some fat trump ass
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
CNN had Comey's number one boy -- with contacts in the FBI -- on their payroll. The FBI didn't employ agents in full tactical gear to take down Whitey Bulger who'd murdered 19 people, and they sure as hell didn't need 30 agents in full tactical to arrest Stone.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Be1XjZpgLOQ/?hl=en

Originally Posted by bambino
Maybe his new boyfriend in jail can sneak some in
Maybe his new boyfriend in jail can sneak some in Originally Posted by themystic
You really are an expert on the jail experience.
You really are an expert on the jail experience. Originally Posted by bambino
I know enough about it to know you would be Real Popular in there. You might want to change your name before going
https://www.instagram.com/p/Be1XjZpgLOQ/?hl=en

Originally Posted by bambino

lots of nasty comments on his page.
Why don't we withhold judgement until we get more facts. This arrest had more to do with obtaining electronic records, hard drives, and other data devices from Mr. Stone. The indictment was simply a precursor to other indictments based upon whatever other evidence they can find.

Not to mention we don't know if a pardon is coming or not. If Mr. Stone chooses not to testify they will need to gain other real evidence instead. Probably of the digital kind, emails, texts, and other various encrypted communications if they are lucky.
911 wasn't Muslims with Saudi ties. I know that 15 of them were from Saudi Arabia but there were no Saudi ties Originally Posted by themystic
This has what to do with the Mulehead circus??
Stay on topic!!
Old news...another trump crook gets arrested. Mueller is like...omg how many more can that pos have? Kenneth Starr looked for years and finally was given a blowjob. Mueller is just turning over rocks and they keep crawling out and going to jail in the trump gang. Fun stuff unless you actually still support the pos lier Originally Posted by Tsmokies
When will he find that "ROCK" with Trump under it...
Twenty-seven officers dressed in full riot control garb, stun grenades and M-16s burst into an old man's house at 6 AM in the morning with a lib-retard television crew in tow because the old man supposedly fibbed to one of Mueller's politically biased interrogators.

The FBI, with fewer than half as many men, took Whitey Bulger into custody using run-of-the-mill bullet proof vests and their side arms. Whitey Bulger had killed 19 people and been on the lam for over a decade.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It was a circus show for the unhinged left
they know people like Roger Stone are likely to destroy evidence.

Like Hellary??

I can guarantee you they have been watching him like a hawk. The no history of violence and not a flight risk is why he was released on a signature at his bond hearing.

And took him in like they were conducting a blitzkrieg...makes perfect sense!!

Lots of naïve people in this thread Originally Posted by themystic

And the leader has spoken!!
Ok...that is there job and i said that really didn't matter.

They could have just arrived without all the SWAT theatrics...cnn or no cnn Originally Posted by WTF
On who's orders and who were the theatrics for??