Senility strikes.......again!

HELL MAYBE I WILL HOLD MY OWN DAMN FUNCTION !
Where can I rent a stripper pole? lol I got the strippers galore just need one of those portable stripper poles for my living room. I'll make the mole; Sixx you in?
My bday is coming up in a few months so why not? lol Originally Posted by Majichands
I'm there! Put me on the list.

I am sorry for being rash and lashing out. ( I just needed to feel LUVED in my own home city as I do in visiting cities ) EMOTIONAL WOMAN lol damn!
Thanks again, and forgive this Cajun Originally Posted by Majichands
Am I the only one here that feels that Reya Sunshine and 6 are holding allot of sexual hostility for eachother and probably need to get a room?
Am I the only one here that feels that Reya Sunshine and 6 are holding allot of sexual hostility for eachother and probably need to get a room? Originally Posted by CupOfJava
---------------------

Cup you know what....there just might be something there.......what did Shakespeare say..."Me thinks she protests too loudly"!!
---------------------

Cup you know what....there just might be something there.......what did Shakespeare say..."Me thinks she protests too loudly"!! Originally Posted by jpatduf
It is more like the Montagues and Capulets .....

"A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life" ~ Shakespeare
It is more like the Montagues and Capulets .....

"A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life" ~ Shakespeare Originally Posted by CupOfJava

maybe outside of shakespeare references, a closer reference would be the beauty and the beast
maybe outside of shakespeare references, a closer reference would be the beauty and the beast Originally Posted by missi hart

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sixx
hmmm? perhaps we should stick to the montague and capulet reference. i especially loved the ending.
it could be the "eccie" feel good play of the summer
LMFAO. I'm the beauty in case anyone is confused.

maybe outside of shakespeare references, a closer reference would be the beauty and the beast Originally Posted by missi hart
Ummm...are you saying that people on Eccie would be happy if sixx and I both died? Sir, your words have struck me to my core.

Or...maybe I don't give a shit. That did seem kinda mean though!

hmmm? perhaps we should stick to the montague and capulet reference. i especially loved the ending.
it could be the "eccie" feel good play of the summer Originally Posted by knotty man
It was one of the better socials. Lots of people. Noise levels at extreme where I couldn't hear much. Nice new faces there. I do miss some of the established providers that didn't show up. Marley is in this thread so I mention her. We missed you, beautiful. Some beauties from SanAntonio who I've never seen before but am real glad they appeared.
I am saddened that "you didn't miss anything" by not showing up. No-shows are what mess these things up. Big turnouts make for great socials in my opinion, even if it's the same people.
One cool thing I really like about these socials is the "social" aspect of the meeting. I get to see the lovely ladies and look at how nicely they dress and act. Staff edit.... COJ Frick, my head was swimming in erotic imagery!
I do hope to make a new connection with a beautiful 25+ year old latina I met there!

Oh, and what was this thread about again? I forgot!

It was a great social with an awesome turnout. Originally Posted by NipLover
i was just teasin you both. you know i love you, or atleast i would pay to love you..lol
LMFAO. I'm the beauty in case anyone is confused. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
LOL, Really??? I about spit my morning coffee on the keyboard.....

It was one of the better socials. Lots of people. Noise levels at extreme where I couldn't hear much. Nice new faces there. I do miss some of the established providers that didn't show up. Marley is in this thread so I mention her. We missed you, beautiful. Some beauties from SanAntonio who I've never seen before but am real glad they appeared.
I am saddened that "you didn't miss anything" by not showing up. No-shows are what mess these things up. Big turnouts make for great socials in my opinion, even if it's the same people.
One cool thing I really like about these socials is the "social" aspect of the meeting. I get to see the lovely ladies and look at how nicely they dress and act. Frick, my head was swimming in erotic imagery!

Oh, and what was this thread about again? I forgot! Originally Posted by squiretuck
Back on point!! You nailed it sir! ..... Or is it you nailed her sir?? I get confused??

Nice post

I do hope to make a new connection with a beautiful 25+ year old latina I met there! Originally Posted by squiretuck
I saw her too!! I believe her calendar will be filling up very quickly
As a reminder,

I don't think we're supposed to let out who attended what event until they announce it themselves.
Hey squire,

I don't think we're supposed to let out who attended what event until they announce it themselves. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Correct sir.... took care of it!
Well, I've been remiss in commenting on the social thread, so will now "out" myself as an attendee. It was so nice to see my friends & meet some new folk as well. The core group was in attendance w/ a few MIA's, but those spaces were filled by some of the gents who've been missed in the past such as Gentleman88... the tall good-looking guy. *ahem* Good to see those pearly whites, Sixx, and Java... you look like such a surfer dude! Totally trippendicular to the MAX! lol Good to see my sweeties Squiretuck & NLF as well as some of my past sweeties. Thanks for all the compliments, too, which are always nice!

Good to see some of my lady friends as well: Vikki seems to be the only one who's outed herself yet.

I was also quite pleased to see a couple of out of towners whose company I've enjoyed in the past. No comments by those parties, yet, so they will remain anonymous for now. You know who you are!

Can't wait for the next event! Thanks as always to CK for his time & energy in getting these events together for those of us who enjoy getting to catch up & meet each other face to face in an informal setting. It's not easy getting everyone on the same page & be discreet, but he's managed to successfully do so for a long time. *HUGS&KISSES*

If you're not on the list & have seen me in the past, I'll get vouches out for the next event upon your request to do so. I'd love to see more friendly faces!

XOXOX
Kat